Yutopar 10mg Tablet
By ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Yutopar 10 MG Description
Yutopar Tablet is used to prevent or stop premature labour (when the uterus starts contracting for birth too early than usual) that occurs after the 20th week of pregnancy. It contains ritodrine as i
ts active ingredient that acts as a uterine relaxant. It works by reducing the contractions of the muscles in your uterus. Take Yutopar Tablet exactly as told by the doctor. The doctor will decide the dose of the treatment based on your condition. Your doctor might advise you to take this medicine until your delivery or till the 37th week of your pregnancy. Avoid the discontinuation of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
|You Save||₹17.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Prevent premature delievery|
|Side effects||Irregular heartbeat, difficulty in breathing, yellowing of the eyes or skin|
Check more medicines with composition as Ritodrine(10.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Yutopar 10mg Tablet
- Ritrod TabletBy Neon Laboratories Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.50₹ 184.50₹ 18.45/Tablet
Uses of Yutopar 10 MG
Yutopar Tablet is used to stop premature labor.
Contraindications of Yutopar 10 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other medicine or food or anything.
- If you have any kind of underlying medical condition such as diabetes, heart disorder, high blood pressure, lung disease, overactive thyroid, etc.
- If you have a history of high blood pressure during pregnancy.
- If you have ruptured membranes (waters have broken).
Side effects of Yutopar 10 MG
- Changes in blood sugar level (in diabetic patients)
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin
Precautions and Warnings of Yutopar 10 MG
Can I take Yutopar 10mg Tablet during pregnancy?
A pregnant woman should take this medicine only under a doctor's recommendation depending on the underlying condition. Follow your doctor's instructions. Your doctor may want you to take Yutopar Tablet up until it is time for you to deliver your baby or until your 37th week of pregnancy.
Can I take Yutopar 10mg Tablet while breastfeeding?
A breastfeeding mother should take this medicine only under a doctor's recommendation. Refrain from self-medication.
Can I drive if I have consumed Yutopar 10mg Tablet?
There is limited information available on the effect of the medicine on the driving ability of an individual. However, do not drive until you know how the medicine affects you.
Can I consume alcohol with Yutopar 10mg Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with Yutopar Tablet. However, it is strictly advised to avoid alcohol consumption during pregnancy and during treatment with this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are diabetic. It may require dose adjustment of insulin while taking this medicine.
- You find unusual results of blood sugar levels.
- You feel like labour contractions began and water broke.
Mode of Action of Yutopar 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Ritodrine present in Yutopar Tablet is used as a uterine relaxant. It suppresses premature uterine contractions and relaxes uterine smooth muscles. Thus, aids in preventing premature delivery.
Directions for Use of Yutopar 10 MG
- Take this medicine exactly as advised by the doctor.
- Follow all the directions given by the doctor.
- Take your dose on regular intervals.
- Do not exceed the maximum daily doses and treatment durations recommended.
Interactions of Yutopar 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medications can interact with Yutopar Tablet or Yutopar may interact with other medications if taken along. Discuss with your doctor all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- In particular, if you are taking heart-related medicines, blood pressure-lowering medicines, antidiabetic medicines like insulin, antacids, cold and cough preparations, pain reliever medicine like meperidine and non-diuretic medicine like diazoxide or any kind of hormonal pill, etc....
Storage and disposal of Yutopar 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Please keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Yutopar 10 MG
If you have taken too much of Yutopar Tablet and experience any unusual symptoms, immediately contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Also, carry the package of the tablet along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Yutopar Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your medicine schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Yutopar Tablet?
A: The composition of Yutopar Tablet includes ritodrine as its active ingredient that acts as a uterine relaxant.
Q: What is the action of Yutopar Tablet?
A: Yutopar Tablet works by reducing the contractions of the muscles in your uterus. Thus, controls premature labour (when your uterus starts contracting for birth too early during pregnancy).
Q: Is Yutopar Tablet safe during pregnancy?
A: Yes, Yutopar Tablet is safe, but it is prescribed only after the 20th week of pregnancy. You must consult with your doctor before taking this medicine.
Q: Is Yutopar Tablet habit forming?
A: No, it has no habit-forming tendencies.
Q: For how long do I need to take Yutopar Tablet?
A: The doctor may suggest you to take this medicine up until it is time for you to deliver your baby or until your 37th week of pregnancy, depending on the underlying condition. Do not stop the treatment on your own without asking a doctor.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed