Voveran D Tablet
By NOVARTIS INDIA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Voveran D Tablet is a pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It contains Diclofenac as its active component. It is used for the treatment of pain and swelling in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout. It is also used to relieve headache, muscle sprain, low back pain, pain due to migraine or dental procedures and pain following an operation. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken with or after having your meals. Before using Voveran D Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Voveran D Tablet
- Voveran D Tablet is used to treat pain and swelling of your joints in various conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, ankylosing spondylitis.
- It helps in relieving pain due to migraine attack, headache, lower backache, pain following a dental surgery, muscle sprain, fractures, pain after an operation and surgical procedures, etc.
Contraindications of Voveran D Tablet
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or any of the ingredients of Voveran D Tablet.
- If you had or still have stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding problems.
- If you are suffering from heart problems like heart attack, stroke or heart failure.
- If you have developed any allergic reactions after taking a painkiller in the past.
- If you have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- If you are pregnant for more than 6 months.
- If you have suffered from any stomach or intestine problems in the past after taking a painkiller.
Side effects of Voveran D Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion, gas
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Voveran D Tablet
Can I take Voveran D Tablet during pregnancy?
- Voveran D Tablet should not be taken during pregnancy, especially in the third trimester as it may cause harmful effects in unborn baby. It may also prolong or delay the labor and increase the risk of bleeding in pregnant women.read less
- If you get pregnant while on treatment, you should discontinue the medicine and immediately consult your doctor.
Can I take Voveran D Tablet while breastfeeding?
Voveran D Tablet is not recommended while breastfeeding as Diclofenac is known to pass into breast milk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Voveran D Tablet?
Voveran D Tablet is known to cause side effects like dizziness, vertigo, drowsiness, tiredness, blurred or abnormal vision. Thus, you should avoid driving or operating machines while on treatment.
Can I consume alcohol with Voveran D Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Voveran D Tablet, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- You are suffering from any stomach or intestine diseases
- You are above 60 years of age
- You are suffering from a condition called porphyria
- You suffer from any blood or bleeding disorder
- You have lupus or a similar condition
- You have problems with your circulation
- You have asthma, diabetes or high blood cholesterol
- Voveran D Tablet is not recommended for use in children less than 14 years.
Mode of Action of Voveran D Tablet
How Does It Work?
Diclofenac in Voveran D Tablet works by blocking the action of certain chemical substances (prostaglandins) which are responsible for pain and inflammation; thus helps to ease pain and reduce the swelling.
Directions for Use of Voveran D Tablet
Voveran D Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should be taken with or after food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Voveran D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Voveran D Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking water tablets, blood thinners, medicines to treat your high blood pressure, diabetes, other pain killers, your mental health, lower your blood cholesterol.
- Other medicines like Lithium, Digoxin, Methotrexate, Ciclosporin, tacrolimus, Trimethoprim, Mifepristone, Voriconazole should be used with caution along with Voveran D Tablet.
Interactions with food items
Voveran D Tablet should be taken with or after your meals
Storage and disposal of Voveran D Tablet
- Store Voveran D Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Voveran D Tablet
Excess of Voveran D Tablet may lead to liver damage, kidney failure and coma. Symptoms of overdose may be headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, dizziness, confusion, drowsiness, ringing in the ear, bleeding in the stomach and intestines, unconsciousness or fits. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Voveran D Tablet take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Voveran D Tablet?
A: Voveran D Tablet is used to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles, joints and bones in arthritis, spondylitis and sports injuries. It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
Q: How to take Voveran D Tablet?
A: Voveran D Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, with or after food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Q: Is Voveran D Tablet addictive?
A: No, Voveran D Tablet is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Should I take Voveran D Tablet with or without food?
A: Your doctor may suggest that you take Voveran D Tablet with or after food.
|You Save||₹3.19 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Pain relief in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Gout Mild to moderate pain like lower back pain, muscle sprain, pain after a surgery or dental procedures|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, constipation|
Last Updated on: 03 Mar 2021 | 11:22 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved