Voveran D Tablet
Voveran D 50 MG Description
Voveran D tablet is medicine for relieving pain and inflammation. It is used for relieving pain, swelling, stiffness associated with various forms of arthritis, gout and ankylosing spondylitis. It is
used for relieving pain following an operation and due to dental procedures. Voveran D tablet contains diclofenac as an active ingredient. It must be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It must be taken with or after having your meals. Before initiating treatment with the Voveran D tablet you should let the doctor know if you smoke, have diabetes, have a blood clotting problem any heart condition, etc.
Uses of Voveran D 50 MG
- To relieve pain, stiffness and swelling of the joints in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, ankylosing spondylitis.
- It helps in relieving pain following dental surgery, pain after an operation and surgical procedures, pain due to minor injury etc.
Contraindications of Voveran D 50 MG
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding problems in the gut.
- You may suffer from heart problems like heart attack, stroke or heart failure.
- You may develop allergic reactions or bowel problem after taking a painkiller in the past.
- You may have problems with the liver or kidneys.
- If you are pregnant, planning pregnancy and women of childbearing age not using contraceptive measures.
Side effects of Voveran D 50 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Voveran D 50 MG
- Voveran D tablet must not be taken during pregnancy, especially in the third trimester, as it may cause harmful effects in the unborn baby. If you get pregnant while on treatment, you immediately consult the doctor....
Other General Warnings
- You may have problems with the heart, liver or kidney.
- You may suffer from stomach or intestine diseases.
- You are above 60 years of age.
- You smoke and consume alcohol in excess or too often.
- You may suffer from a condition called porphyria.
- You may suffer from a blood or bleeding disorder.
- You may have lupus or a similar condition.
- You may have problems with circulation.
- You may have asthma, diabetes or high blood cholesterol.
Mode of Action of Voveran D 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Voveran D 50 MG
- Voveran D tablet must be taken as directed by the doctor. Take with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Taken with or after food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Voveran D 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Voveran D tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor of the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking water tablets, blood thinners, medicine for high blood pressure, diabetes, other pain killers, immunomodulators, certain anti-infectives, steroids, medicines for a heart condition, antacids and medicines for lowering blood cholesterol. You need to be cautious and if you are not sure which are these medicines, ask the doctor. ...
- If you have taken a medicine called mifepristone within the last 12 days, diclofenac should not be taken at least for the next 8–12 days.
Storage and disposal of Voveran D 50 MG
- Store Voveran D tablet at a cool and dry place, in original packaging.
- Keep it away from children and pets.