Vogligress 0.3mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S contains Voglibose, which is an antidiabetic medicine.
Uses of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
Type-2 diabetes mellitus
Contraindications of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
- If you have an allergic reaction to Voglibose or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have any blockage of the bowel
- If you have diabetes complications (diabetic ketoacidosis)
- If you have severe infection or are undergoing a surgery
- If you recently had severe trauma
Side effects of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
- Stomach ache
- Lack of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting
- Altered liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
Can I take Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S during pregnancy?
The effect of this medicine on the fetus is not known. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S while breastfeeding?
- You should avoid this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S?
Voglibose does not affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol, consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking other diabetes medicines like Insulin, Glimepiride, then a fall in blood glucose levels can occur
- Watch for headache, sweating, tremors, hunger pangs
- You have severe kidney or liver problems
- You have a history of intestinal surgery or ulcers
- You have hernia
Mode of Action of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
How Does It Work?
It delays digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestines and thereby prevents spike in blood glucose levels that occur after a meal.
Directions for Use of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor
- Take this medicine at the start of your meal
Interactions of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
Interactions with other medicines
Caution is needed when you are taking it with other medicines that are used to treat diabetes like Insulin, Glimepiride, Gliclazide. These in combination can cause a dangerous fall in blood glucose.
Interactions with food items
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine with food
- It should be taken at the start of any meal and not after finishing the meal
Storage and disposal of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
- Keep it in a closed container to protect it from light and moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
Dosage of Vogligress 0.3mg Tab 10'S
You may experience discomfort, diarrhea, or flatulence.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the symptoms of diabetes?
A: You will start feeling the symptoms of diabetes like increased urine frequency, increased hunger, increased thirst. To know the exact status, your doctor may ask you to do blood tests like fasting blood glucose, post-meal blood glucose and HbA1C.
Q: I have diabetes since 5 years. What care should I take to avoid foot ulcers?
- Wear footwear even at home. Keep a pair of comfortable footwear for home
- Every day while having a bath, thoroughly clean the space between your toes. After bath, dry each of these spaces between the toes with a clean, dry towel
- With the help of a mirror, examine the lower part of your foot. Check if there is any redness, peeling of skin, ulcer or unusual appearance
- Wear comfortable shoes which support the entire foot when going out, avoid use of slippers or footwear that are uncomfortable
- Regularly cut your toenails, cut them straight to avoid ingrown toe nails
Last Updated on: 15 Aug 2020 | 10:00 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved