Vogliboz 0.3mg Tablet
Vogliboz 0.3 MG Description
Vogliboz 0.3 tablet is an antidiabetic medicine. It is used to manage blood sugar levels following a meal (postprandial blood glucose) in patients with type 2 diabetes along with diet and lifestyle m
odifications. Vogliboz 0.3 tablet contains voglibose as the active ingredient. It works by reducing the rate of digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Before using Vogliboz 0.3 tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Vogstrue 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 67.15₹
- Voglidib 0.3mg 10'sBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 127.05₹ 107.99₹
- Zarbose 0.3mg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 111.30₹
- Vobit 0.3mg Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹
- Vozuca 0.3mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 207.25₹ 176.16₹
- Agivog 0.3mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 172.43₹ 146.57₹
- Voglinorm 0.3mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.00₹ 147.90₹
- Vozuca 0.3mg Activ Tablet 60'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd60 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 380.50₹ 380.50₹
- Vobose 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 137.50₹ 116.87₹
- Voglimit 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 78.00₹
Uses of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
Contraindications of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
- If you are allergic to voglibose or any of the ingredients of Vogliboz 0.3 tablet.
- If you have diabetic complications (diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma, or pre-coma).
- If you have a blockage in any part of your digestive system.
- If you have a severe infection.
- If you recently had severe trauma or injury.
Side effects of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
- No information is available on the effects of Vogliboz 0.3 tablet on driving. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness, visual disturbances, and sweating after taking this medicine, it is recommended to stop driving immediately and have sugar/ juice....
- Do not consume sugar-free items when you experience such episodes. Keep sugar, juice, or a bar of chocolate in your car with you while driving.
Other General Warnings
- You are taking other antidiabetic medicines like insulin, glimepiride, etc.
- You experience headaches, sweating, tremors, hunger pangs, confusion, etc after taking this medicine.
- You have kidney or liver disorders.
- You have been stressed, going through a distressing event, injury, or infection.
Mode of Action of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
- Vogliboz 0.3 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not take more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vogliboz 0.3 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
- Especially if you are taking other antidiabetic medicines or blood thinners like warfarin. You may experience a drop in blood sugar levels when used in combination with other antidiabetic medicines such as insulin....
Storage and disposal of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
- Store Vogliboz 0.3 tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Vogliboz 0.3 MG
Missed a Dose
- You should never miss your dose of anti-diabetic medicines as it may lead to fluctuations in your blood sugar levels.
- If you missed any dose of Vogliboz 0.3 tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time.
- Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the symptoms of diabetes?
Q: I have diabetes for 5 years. What care should I take to avoid foot ulcers?
- Wear footwear even at home. Keep a pair of comfortable footwear for home.
- Every day while having a bath, thoroughly clean the space between your toes. After a bath, dry each of these spaces between the toes with a clean, dry towel.
- With the help of a mirror, examine the lower part of your foot. Check if there is any redness, peeling of skin, ulcer or unusual appearance.
- Wear comfortable shoes which support the entire foot when going out, avoid the use of slippers or footwear that are uncomfortable.
- Regularly cut your toenails, cut them straight to avoid ingrown toenails.
Q: Should I take Vogliboz 0.3 tablet after a meal?
Q: What is Vogliboz 0.3 used for?
Q: What is the difference between Type 1 diabetes mellitus and Type 2 diabetes mellitus?
- VOGLIBOSE DISPERSIBLE TABLETS [Internet]. Biocon.com. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- PRANDIAL MD Tablets (Voglibose) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- Alcohol and Diabetes | ADA [Internet]. Diabetes.org. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]