Vitaur Plus Capsules
By TAURUS LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vitaur Plus Capsules Description
Vitaur Plus Cap is a multivitamin supplement. It contains vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid
(B9), cobalamin (B12) with Vitamin C.
|You Save||₹3.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ascorbic Acid [Vit C] + Vitamin B Complex|
Check more medicines with composition as Ascorbic Acid [Vit C] + Vitamin B Complex
Uses of Vitaur Plus Capsules
- For the treatment of Vitamin C and Vitamin B-complex deficiencies
- For a healthy immune system and boosting energy levels
- Helps in prevention of anemia
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of body is high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation
Precautions and Warnings of Vitaur Plus Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- If you should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Vitaur Plus Capsules
- Vitamin B complex: These are essential for normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These help in decreasing anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health. It also helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps your skin, hair and nails healthy....
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption....
Directions for Use of Vitaur Plus Capsules
- Take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Vitaur Plus Capsules
Store this supplement at room temprature Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume this supplement in excess?
A: Taking too much of this medicine is related to loss of control of movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc
- NIH. Pantothenic Acid. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Biotin. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. B vitamins. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Thiamine.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin C. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.