Vertiford 16mg Tablet
By LEEFORD HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vertiford 16mg Tab contains Betahistine.
Uses of Vertiford 16mg Tab
It is used in the treatment of Meniere's syndrome (it is an ear disorder with symptoms like vertigo, ringing in the ears, hearing loss and nausea).
Contraindications of Vertiford 16mg Tab
- If you are allergic to Betahistine or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are suffering from untreated high blood pressure due to tumour in adrenal gland (phaechromocytoma)
Side effects of Vertiford 16mg Tab
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
Mode of Action of Vertiford 16mg Tab
How Does It Work?
This medicine improves blood flow in the inner ear and reduces pressure built in the ear.
Directions for Use of Vertiford 16mg Tab
Swallow the tablet as a whole along with a glass of water.
Interactions of Vertiford 16mg Tab
- Medicines used to treat allergies called anti-histamines. This medicine can affect how your allergy medicines work and allergies can worsen
- Medicines used to treat depression (Selegiline)
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease
Take medicine with or after food. Taking with food may reduce the side effects related to the stomach.
Storage and disposal of Vertiford 16mg Tab
- This medicine does not require any specific storage conditions
- Try to keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Vertiford 16mg Tab
- Overdose may cause nausea, abdominal pain, sleepiness, vomiting, fits, indigestion, impaired balance or coordination, lung or heart complications
- If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should be discussed with my healthcare professional before I start the treatment with these medicines?
A: Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor about your medical history including allergies, stomach ulcers (past or active), asthma, and pheochromocytoma.
Last Updated on: 15 Aug 2020 | 05:10 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved