Veronate 4mg Injection
Veronate 4 MG Description
Veronate Injection is an anesthetic medicine. It is used to relax muscles before surgical procedures. Veronate contains vercuronium as active ingredient. This medicine acts by altering the nerve sign
al pathway between the muscles and nerves. It makes the body still during surgery. This Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse at the hospital or clinic set up.
Uses of Veronate 4 MG
Contraindications of Veronate 4 MG
Side effects of Veronate 4 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Veronate 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any muscular condition such as myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other muscle relaxant medicine.
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease or conditions.
- You have a consistent high fever.
- You are obese and on any other medicine.
Mode of Action of Veronate 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Veronate 4 MG
Interactions of Veronate 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Veronate Injection works, or Veronate itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are on any other nerve blocking medicine, inhaled anaesthetics, antibiotics or medicine used to treat brain-related conditions.
Storage and disposal of Veronate 4 MG
- Store Veronate Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.