Vernace Strip Of 10 Tablets
Vernace 500 MG Description
Vernace tablet is used in the treatment of Carnitine deficiency. It contains levocarnitine (also called L-Carnitine or carnitine) as its main component. Vernace tablet should be taken as directed by
the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
- Carnitor 500mg TabletBy Win Medicare Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 385.30₹ 327.50₹ 32.75/Tablet
- Carniglo 500mg Tablets 10'sBy Linux Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.00₹ 166.60₹ 16.66/Tablet
- Carnimac 500mg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 235.00₹ 235.00₹ 23.5/Tablet
- Carnisure 500mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 368.50₹ 313.22₹ 31.32/Tablet
- Nucarnit 500mg TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 366.75₹ 311.74₹ 31.17/Tablet
Uses of Vernace 500 MG
Contraindications of Vernace 500 MG
Side effects of Vernace 500 MG
- Stomach cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Vernace 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your kidneys or are on dialysis
- You are taking any blood thinners like warfarin, heparin, etc to reduce blood clots
- You have diabetes and are on treatment for the same
- You are on a diet
Mode of Action of Vernace 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vernace 500 MG
- Vernace tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Vernace 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vernace tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking blood-thinning medicines such as warfarin....
Storage and disposal of Vernace 500 MG
- Store Vernace tablets at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Vernace 500 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Vernace tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Vernace tablet used for?
Q: How long to take Vernace tablet?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 22 March 2022]
- Carnitor 1 g Chewable Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 March 2022]
- Carnitor 1 g Chewable Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 March 2022]
- CARNITOR- levocarnitine tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 March 2022]