Vecuron 4mg Injection 2ml
Vecuron 4 MG Description
Vecuron Injection is an anesthetic medicine. It is used to relax muscles before surgical procedures. Vecuron contains vercuronium as active ingredient. This medicine acts by altering the nerve signal
pathway between the muscles and nerves. It makes the body still during surgery. This Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse at the hospital or clinic set up.
Uses of Vecuron 4 MG
Contraindications of Vecuron 4 MG
Side effects of Vecuron 4 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Vecuron 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any muscular condition such as myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other muscle relaxant medicine.
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease or conditions.
- You have a consistent high fever.
- You are obese and on any other medicine.
Mode of Action of Vecuron 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vecuron 4 MG
Interactions of Vecuron 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vecuron Injection works, or Vecuron itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are on any other nerve blocking medicine, inhaled anaesthetics, antibiotics or medicine used to treat brain-related conditions.
Storage and disposal of Vecuron 4 MG
- Store Vecuron Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.