Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
Uflox E/E Drops 5ml Description
Uflox Eye/Ear Drop is an antibiotic and contains norfloxacin as an active component. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of ears and eyes. This medicine should be used in doses and du
ration as prescribed by the doctor. You should always complete the entire course of the antibiotic treatment otherwise, it may lead to treatment failure. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
Contraindications of Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
Side effects of Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
- Local burning or discomfort
- Taste changes
Precautions and Warnings of Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after using this medicine.
- You have any problems with your ears like hearing problems.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
- Do not use Uflox Eye/Ear Drop for viral or fungal infection.
- Do not touch tip to any surface as this may contaminate the product.
Mode of Action of Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
- Use it in the doses and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Repeat for the other ear/eye if required after 5-10 minutes.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area.
Interactions of Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Uflox E/E Drops 5ml
- Store it below 25°C protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.