Tryptomer 75mg Tablets
Tryptomer 75 MG Description
Tryptomer Tablet belongs to the tricyclic antidepressants used to treat depression. This antidepressant treats symptoms of clinical depression. Uses of Tryptomer Tablet include treatment of depressio
n, neuropathic pain, and migraines. All these symptoms are intense enough to make it difficult to carry out daily activities. Tryptomer Tablet is a prescription-only antidepressant medication. This medication relieves depression by boosting synthetic messengers in the brain, which has a soothing effect on the mind. Its complete impact could take up to a month to be noticeable, with the possibility of rare reoccurrence. Although this medication is not addictive, you may experience side effects or withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it suddenly. The majority of the usual side effects of Tryptomer Tablet are minor. With this medicine, serious side effects are uncommon. If you're concerned about side effects or they don't go away, your doctor may be able to suggest ways to prevent or mitigate them.
|You Save||₹9.44 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Depression, Migraine, Neuropathic pain|
|Side effects||Breathlessness, swelling,excess sleep, dizziness, constipation, obesity, low sex drive, and confusion|
Uses of Tryptomer 75 MG
- According to CDSCO, Tryptomer Tablet is used
- To treat migraine,
- In alleviating the symptoms of depression such as sadness, loss of interest,
- In the treatment of Insomnia,
- In treating neuropathic pain.
Contraindications of Tryptomer 75 MG
- If you have a known allergy to Tryptomer Tablet or other components.
- If you have kidney diseases.
- If you’ve taken MAOIs within the last 14 days.
- If you've recently had a heart attack.
- If you have liver problems.
Side effects of Tryptomer 75 MG
- Dry mouth
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings of Tryptomer 75 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have children with depression, neuropathic pain, or migraine.
- You are elderly.
- You’ve sudden mood swings or suicidal thoughts.
- You may experience a reduction in blood pressure while standing up suddenly from a sitting or lying down position.
- You may find it difficult to pass urine or have a urinary tract infection. If you have any urinary problems after taking this medicine, seek the help of a urologist.
- You need to track your weight during treatment because this medicine might cause weight gain and an increase in appetite.
Mode of Action of Tryptomer 75 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tryptomer 75 MG
- Read the label’s instructions on the label carefully and follow them.
- When taking the Tryptomer Tablet, follow your psychiatrist's directions.
- Your psychiatrist will determine the dose of the Tryptomer Tablet.
- Make sure you're getting the right amount of medicine at the right time.
- Tryptomer Tablet can make you tired, take it right before night.
- It is suitable for use with or without food.
- These tablets should not be chewed or mashed in any way before being ingested.
- If you're taking this medication as a liquid, make sure you measure it and take only the authorised amount for the specified time.
Interactions of Tryptomer 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- There is a heavy risk of side effects when Selegiline and Tryptomer Tablet are taken together. After discontinuing Selegiline, you should wait 14 days before starting Tryptomer Tablet.
- Antidepressant class of medications like Fluoxetine, when combined with Tryptomer Tablets side effects such as tiredness, dry mouth, vision abnormalities, confusion, and so on are very high.
- Antibacterial medications such as Linezolid, when taken with Tryptomer Tablet, disorientation, hallucinations, convulsions, and coma are side effects.
- Interaction of Gastroprokinetic class medications like Cisapride with Tryptomer Tablet can cause palpitations, a change in pulse rate, dizziness, and excessive perspiration.
- Clozapine, an antipsychotic taken with Tryptomer Tablet, can increase the risk of heart problems.
Interactions with food items
- Drinking grapefruit juice with Tryptomer Tablet can amplify its sedative effects.
Storage and disposal of Tryptomer 75 MG
Dosage of Tryptomer 75 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Jagruti Jain
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., General Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can taking Tryptomer Tablet to have an impact on my sexual life?
Q: Is it possible that a Tryptomer Tablet will cause urinary problems?
Q: Can I stop Tryptomer Tablet once I start feeling better?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Gov.in. [cited 2022 Mar 7].
- Moore RA, Derry S, Aldington D, Cole P, Wiffen PJ. Amitriptyline for neuropathic pain in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev [Internet]. 2015 [cited 2022 Mar 7];2015(7):CD008242.
- Org.uk. [cited 2022 Mar 7].
- Org.uk. [cited 2022 Mar 7].
- Enforcement Reports. [cited 2022 Mar 7];