Troyvec 4mg Injection
Troyvec 4 MG Description
Troyvec Injection is an anesthetic medicine. It is used to relax muscles before surgical procedures. Troyvec contains vercuronium as active ingredient. This medicine acts by altering the nerve signal
pathway between the muscles and nerves. It makes the body still during surgery. This Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse at the hospital or clinic set up.
Uses of Troyvec 4 MG
Contraindications of Troyvec 4 MG
Side effects of Troyvec 4 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Troyvec 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any muscular condition such as myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other muscle relaxant medicine.
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease or conditions.
- You have a consistent high fever.
- You are obese and on any other medicine.
Mode of Action of Troyvec 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Troyvec 4 MG
Interactions of Troyvec 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Troyvec Injection works, or Troyvec itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are on any other nerve blocking medicine, inhaled anaesthetics, antibiotics or medicine used to treat brain-related conditions.
Storage and disposal of Troyvec 4 MG
- Store Troyvec Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.