Trd Contin Injection 1ml
By MODI MUNDI PHARMA PVT LTD
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trd Contin Injection 1ml Description
Trd Contin Injection is a painkiller medicine used to relieve severe persistent pain. It contains tramadol, which belongs to a class of medicines called analgesics. It inhibits the production of chem
ical which is responsible for pain (prostaglandins).
|You Save||₹54.07 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Treat moderate to severe pain|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, headache|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Check more medicines with composition as Tramadol
Uses of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
For the treatment of moderate-to-severe persistent pain
Contraindications of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
- If you are allergic to tramadol or similar medicines or any other ingredients of Trd Contin Injection
- If you are suffering from epilepsy or fits which is not under control by your current treatment
- If you are taking sleeping pills, painkillers, or medicines that affect mood or consume alcohol regularly
- If you are taking certain medicines for the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease (MAOIs), discuss with your doctor if your unsure.
Side effects of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
- Injection site reactions
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
Can I take Trd Contin Injection during pregnancy?
Trd Contin Injection should not be used during pregnancy as limited safety data is available, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I take Trd Contin Injection while breastfeeding?
Trd Contin Injection should not be used while breastfeeding as tramadol passes into breastmilk in small amounts, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I drive if I have taken Trd Contin Injection?
You may feel dizzy or drowsy after taking this medicine. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol after taking Trd Contin Injection?
You must avoid consuming alcohol after taking Trd Contin Injection
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problem
- You experience fits or seizures
- You had any head injury
- You suffer from any psychiatric illnesses and are on medication for the same.
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol or tramadol
- You are addicted to pain-relieving medicines
- You feel that you are about to faint or are in shock
- You develop any allergic symptoms or Serotonin syndrome
- You are taking medicines to treat pain (containing buprenorphine, nalbuphine or pentazocine)
- You notice any sleep-related breathing problems, contact your doctor immediately.
- You experience tiredness, lack of appetite, severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting or low blood pressure, immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
How Does It Work?
Tramadol is a pain reliever that reduces pain perception by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Directions for Use of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
- Trd Contin Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Trd Contin Injection works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, fits, Parkinson’s disease, allergy, cough, pain or are taking sedative medicines, blood thinners, medications used to stop vomiting....
- This medicine should not be taken simultaneously or for atleast 2 weeks after treatment with certain medicines (monoamine oxidase inhibitors or MAOIs) used for psychiatric illnesses.
Storage and disposal of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
- Store this injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets
Dosage of Trd Contin Injection 1ml
This injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives this injection in the hospital or clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, please inform your doctor and nurse....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Trd Contin Injection used for?
A: Trd Contin Injection is used for the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain
Q: What is the composition of Trd Contin Injection?
A: Trd Contin Injection contains tramadol as its main component.
- Tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg/ml solution for injection or infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg/ml solution for injection or infusion - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol 50 mg capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol 50 mg capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed