By AGRON REMEDIES
Price to be Updated
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tramag Injection Description
Tramag Injection is a painkiller medicine used to relieve severe persistent pain. It contains tramadol, which belongs to a class of medicines called analgesics. It inhibits the production of chemical which is responsible for pain (prostaglandins)....
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Treat moderate to severe pain|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, headache|
|Classification||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Check more medicines with composition as Tramadol
Uses of Tramag Injection
For the treatment of moderate-to-severe persistent pain
Contraindications of Tramag Injection
- If you are allergic to tramadol or similar medicines or any other ingredients of Tramag Injection
- If you are suffering from epilepsy or fits which is not under control by your current treatment
- If you are taking sleeping pills, painkillers, or medicines that affect mood or consume alcohol regularly
- If you are taking certain medicines for the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease (MAOIs), discuss with your doctor if your unsure.
Side effects of Tramag Injection
- Injection site reactions
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Tramag Injection
Can I take Tramag Injection during pregnancy?
Tramag Injection should not be used during pregnancy as limited safety data is available, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I take Tramag Injection while breastfeeding?
Tramag Injection should not be used while breastfeeding as tramadol passes into breastmilk in small amounts, thus consult your doctor before using it.
Can I drive if I have taken Tramag Injection?
You may feel dizzy or drowsy after taking this medicine. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol after taking Tramag Injection?
You must avoid consuming alcohol after taking Tramag Injection
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problem
- You experience fits or seizures
- You had any head injury
- You suffer from any psychiatric illnesses and are on medication for the same.
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol or tramadol
- You are addicted to pain-relieving medicines
- You feel that you are about to faint or are in shock
- You develop any allergic symptoms or Serotonin syndrome
- You are taking medicines to treat pain (containing buprenorphine, nalbuphine or pentazocine)
- You notice any sleep-related breathing problems, contact your doctor immediately.
- You experience tiredness, lack of appetite, severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting or low blood pressure, immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Tramag Injection
How Does It Work?
Tramadol is a pain reliever that reduces pain perception by inhibiting the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Directions for Use of Tramag Injection
- Tramag Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Tramag Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tramag Injection works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, fits, Parkinson’s disease, allergy, cough, pain or are taking sedative medicines, blood thinners, medications used to stop vomiting....
- This medicine should not be taken simultaneously or for atleast 2 weeks after treatment with certain medicines (monoamine oxidase inhibitors or MAOIs) used for psychiatric illnesses.
Storage and disposal of Tramag Injection
- Store this injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets
Dosage of Tramag Injection
This injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives this injection in the hospital or clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, please inform your doctor and nurse....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Tramag Injection used for?
A: Tramag Injection is used for the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain
Q: What is the composition of Tramag Injection?
A: Tramag Injection contains tramadol as its main component.
- Tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg/ml solution for injection or infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg/ml solution for injection or infusion - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol 50 mg capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
- Tramadol 50 mg capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 26 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay