Tramacure Plus Tablet
Tramacure Plus 100 MG Description
Tramacure Plus Tablet is a narcotic pain reliever. It's used to treat muscle aches, back pain, joint discomfort, menstrual cramps, and toothaches, among other things. It is possible to take Tramacure
Plus Tablet with or without food. Even if you feel better, you should remain taking the prescription until your doctor says it's okay to stop. Nausea, vomiting, constipation, weakness, and mouth dryness are some of the major side effects of this medication. If you have any of these adverse effects that do not go away or worsen, you should contact your doctor. Your doctor may be able to make recommendations. If you have any additional medical illnesses or diseases, tell your doctor before taking the medicine. It may also interact with or be affected by other medications, so tell your doctor about everything you're taking. In individuals who are alcoholics or have liver or kidney disease, it should be administered with caution. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should seek medical advice before taking this medication.
Uses of Tramacure Plus 100 MG
- Pain relief
Contraindications of Tramacure Plus 100 MG
- If you are allergic to Topdol Plus Tablet.
- If you have Acute intoxication with alcohol.
- If you have Postoperative pain.
- If you have Gastrointestinal obstruction.
Side effects of Tramacure Plus 100 MG
- Dryness in mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Tramacure Plus 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have addiction
- You are elderly
- You are a child
- You have withdrawal symptoms
- You have breathing issues caused by sleep (Sleep apnoea)
- You have kidney Disease
- You have a history of Seizures.
- You have Liver Disease
- You have Intracranial pressure
Mode of Action of Tramacure Plus 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tramacure Plus 100 MG
- Take a Tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- You can take this medicine 1 to 2 hours before consuming food.
- Do not try to exceed the dosage.
- Try to swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water without trying to break or chew it.
- Do not use Tablet if the package is already opened.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Tablet, as it can have adverse effects.
- Do not take Tablet with other medications without informing your doctor.
Interactions of Tramacure Plus 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Amphetamines may make Tramacure Plus Tablet more likely to cause seizures.
- Cimetidine extends Tramacure Plus Tablet’s half-life by 20% to 25%.
- SSRIs may increase the risk of seizures when given with Tramacure Plus Tablet
- Tricyclic antidepressants have been linked to an increased risk of seizures.
- MAOIs have been linked to an increased risk of seizures.
- In Tramacure Plus Tablet overdose, naloxone may increase the risk of seizures.
- Neuroleptics may enhance the likelihood of tramadol-related seizures and have CNS depressive effects that are cumulative.
- Opioids may enhance the risk of seizures and have CNS depressive effects that are cumulative.
- Quinidine (and other CYP2D6 inhibitors) may cause tramadol serum concentrations to rise.