Tevafluoro 500mg Injection 10ml
Tevafluoro 500 MG Description
Tevafluoro Injection is an anticancer medicine containing Fluorouracil as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of cancer of the breast, bowel, stomach, oesophagus and pancreas. It may
also be used to treat certain other cancers. Tevafluoro Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse at the hospital setting or a clinic. Inform your doctor about all the known medical conditions, medical and medication history as well as all the medicines you are taking, including herbal supplements.
Uses of Tevafluoro 500 MG
- It is used for the treatment of cancer of the breast, bowel, stomach, oesophagus and pancreas. It may also be used to treat certain other cancers.
Contraindications of Tevafluoro 500 MG
Side effects of Tevafluoro 500 MG
- Increased risk of infection
Precautions and Warnings of Tevafluoro 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your bone marrow is not producing blood cells normally
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have suffered from angina (chest pain) or have a history of heart disease
- You had surgery within the last 30 days
- You are elderly
- You have a partial deficiency in the activity of the enzyme Dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPD)
Mode of Action of Tevafluoro 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tevafluoro 500 MG
- Tevafluoro Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Tevafluoro 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Tevafluoro Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Tevafluoro 500 MG
Dosage of Tevafluoro 500 MG
- Your doctor or nurse will give Tevafluoro Injection. Therefore, it is less likely that you will receive more of this medicine. If you experience the symptoms right after taking the injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Tevafluoro Injection?
Q: What is the composition of Tevafluoro Injection?
- Tevafluoro Injection is an anticancer medicine containing Fluorouracil as its active ingredient.