Tacroren 0.5mg Capsule
By LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tacroren Capsule is an immunosuppressant medicine used to prevent organ rejection in patients undergoing a kidney transplant. It is also used to prevent organ rejection in patients receiving a heart and liver. It contains tacrolimus as its active ingredient that belongs to the class of medicines called immunosuppressants. It works by reducing the immune response of an individual and prevents immune cells from attacking the transplanted organ. This medicine should be used under the supervision of a specialist doctor who is experienced in treating organ transplant patients. This medicine reduces the activity of your immune system if you have an infection or you are prone to get an infection, tell your doctor....
|You Save||₹34.17 (17% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Increased blood sugar, sleeplessness, headache, nausea, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Tacrolimus(0.5 Mg)
Uses of Tacroren 0.5 MG
To prevent organ rejection in patients who have received a kidney, liver or heart transplant.
Contraindications of Tacroren 0.5 MG
- If you are allergic to tacrolimus or any ingredients of Tacroren Capsule.
- If you are allergic to certain antibiotics which belongs to the class of macrolide antibiotics (e.g. erythromycin, clarithromycin, josamycin).
Side effects of Tacroren 0.5 MG
- Increased blood sugar level
- Lack of sleep
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Ringing sound in ears
- Raised blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Tacroren 0.5 MG
Can I take Tacroren Capsule during pregnancy?
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or may be pregnant before taking this medicine.
Can I take Tacroren Capsule while breastfeeding?
Tacroren Capsule passes into the breastmilk. Therefore, you should not breastfeed whilst receive this medicine. Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tacroren Capsule?
Tacroren Capsule may cause visual and neurological disturbances. Avoid driving if you are affected.
Can I consume alcohol with Tacroren Capsule?
Tacroren Capsule may produce side effects such as visual disturbance and neurological disturbances, alcohol can further aggravate this. Hence, you should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this capsule.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver problems or have or had a disease that may have to affect your liver.
- You are experiencing strong abdominal pain sometimes accompanied by other symptoms, such as chills, fever, nausea or vomiting.
- You have had diarrhoea for more than a day.
- You have an upcoming vaccination schedule.
- You should tell your doctor before taking any herbal preparations especially St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum).
- During the initial days of treatment, you may be asked to perform various routine test (heart function, blood, urine, etc) to check the best effective dose for you.
- You should limit your sun exposure while taking this medicine by wearing protective clothing and wearing appropriate sunscreen.
Mode of Action of Tacroren 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
When a person receives an organ the immune system of the body perceives it as a foreign (non-self) and tries to reject it by attacking the tissues of the transplanted organ. Tacroren Capsule is used is to suppress your body’s immune response enabling your body to accept the transplanted organ....
Directions for Use of Tacroren 0.5 MG
- Tacroren Capsule should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should take this medicine preferably on an empty stomach or at least 1 hour before or 2 to 3 hours after a meal.
Interactions of Tacroren 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tacroren Capsule works or this medicine itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking, recently taken or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking antibiotics, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-HIV, medicines for stomach ulcers, acid reflux, vomiting, nausea, irregular heart rhythm, high blood pressure any hormonal preparation, medicines acting on the brain, potassium-containing supplements or diuretics....
Interactions with food items
Avoid consuming grapefruit containing products.
Storage and disposal of Tacroren 0.5 MG
- Store this medicine at room temperature, away from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Tacroren 0.5 MG
An overdose of Tacroren Capsule can lead to tremors, headache, nausea, vomiting, skin reaction and changes in the levels of certain enzymes or parameters (creatinine or blood urea nitrogen). If you have taken too much of this medicine, see your doctor or contact your nearest hospital emergency department immediately....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose of this medicine to make up for forgotten individual doses. If you have forgotten to take Tacroren Capsules, wait until it is time for the next dose and then continue as before....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of Tacroren Capsule?
A: Tacroren Capsule is an immunosuppressive medicine. It is used for preventing organ rejection in organ transplant recipients (liver, kidney & heart).
Q: Will Tacroren Capsule cause tremors?
A: Yes, this medicine can cause tremors as a side effect, however, not everyone gets them.
Q: How does Tacroren Capsule work?
A: Tacroren Capsule works by reducing your immune response towards the transplanted organ and prevents it from attacking the transplanted organ.
Q: When should I take Tacroren Capsule?
A: You should take this medicine preferably on an empty stomach one hour before a meal or 2-3 hours after a meal.