Sylate 500mg Tablet
By EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Sylate 500 MG Description
Sylate Tablet contains etamsylate. This medicine reduces bleeding time and blood loss.
|You Save||₹54.04 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Etamsylate(500.0 Mg)
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Sylate 500mg Tablet
- Ethamcip 500mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.50₹ 138.9754.6% CHEAPER₹ 13.90/Tablet
- Ethasyl 500mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 233.00₹ 198.0535.3% CHEAPER₹ 19.81/Tablet
Uses of Sylate 500 MG
- Treatment of excessive blood loss during menstruation
- To prevent brain haemorrhage in newly born babies
Contraindications of Sylate 500 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you are suffering from any kind of blood disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Sylate 500 MG
- Skin rashes
- Temporary low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Sylate 500 MG
Can I take Sylate Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Sylate Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine during breastfeeding. Hence, it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Sylate Tablet?
This medicine does not affect your ability to drive or use machinery, however, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Sylate Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction of alcohol along with this medicine. Still, it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of coeliac disease, a condition when your immune system attacks your tissues when you eat gluten like rye or barley
- You are pregnant or planning to have a baby
- You are breastfeeding
Mode of Action of Sylate 500 MG
How Does It Work?
This medicine acts by inducing the coagulation of blood by making the platelets stick together, hence helps in controlling bleeding from blood vessels.
Directions for Use of Sylate 500 MG
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor
- Always take it at the same time every day
- It should be taken orally
- Never stop the medicine on your own
Interactions of Sylate 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines or vitamins. Sylate Tablet may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how this medicine works....
Storage and disposal of Sylate 500 MG
- It should be kept in a cool and dry place
- Store it below 25°C
- Keep it away from heat and light
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Do not throw away any medicines via waste water or household waste
Dosage of Sylate 500 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and you experience any adverse effects, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking this medicine?
A: You should tell your doctor if you are pregnant or trying to be a parent. If you are breastfeeding. If you have a history of allergic reactions to any medicine.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed