Sporidex Af 750mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Sporidex Af Er 750 MG Description
Sporidex AF 750 tablet is an antibiotic medicine containing cephalexin its active ingredient. It is used to treat various bacterial infections such as infections of lungs, respiratory tract, urinary
ract, skin and pneumonia. Sporidex AF 750 tablet works by inhibiting the cell wall synthesis of bacteria, the absence of a cell wall leads to the death of bacteria.
|You Save||₹57.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Cephalexin / Cefalexin(750.0 Mg)|
Uses of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
- Sporidex AF 750 tablet is used to treat chest and lungs infection like bronchitis, pneumonia and the treatment of infections of the skin and urinary tract.
Contraindications of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
Side effects of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
- It passes into the breast milk in a very small amount. So caution should be exercised while giving this medicine to a nursing mother.
- If you are taking this medicine during breastfeeding, watch for diarrhoea in a newborn baby.
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of allergy to this medicine or any other antibiotics like penicillin, as much caution is required in such patients.
- You have liver or kidney problems; your doctor may adjust the dose accordingly.
- You experience any allergic reaction like skin rashes, etc. which may appear at the start of the treatment; the doctor may discontinue the medicine.
- Complete the course of the antibiotic even if you are feeling better after a few doses. Not completing the course of antibiotics can lead to resistance.
- If you get persistent diarrhoea, immediately inform your doctor.
- You find any other superinfection occurs during the treatment; the doctor should take appropriate measures. It may impair your blood test reports. So talk to your doctor before any lab tests.
Mode of Action of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
Interactions of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sporidex AF 750 tablets may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please inform your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines and herbal preparations....
- Medicine used to treat gout such as probenecid should be used cautiously. Concomitant use of antibiotics such as streptomycin, gentamycin, water pills such as furosemide can increase the risk of kidney problems....
Storage and disposal of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
- Store below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Sporidex Af Er 750 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking the Sporidex AF 750 tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your physician if you have any liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy.
Q: Can this medicine affect my blood test values?
Q: Is Sporidex AF 750 tablet safe to use?
Q: Can I stop taking Sporidex AF 750 tablet on my own?
- Cefalexin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 01 July 2021]
- Cefalexin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 01 July 2021]
- Healthline. Cephalexin and Alcohol. [Accessed on 14-Oct-2020] (online)
- KEFLEX Capsule [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 01 July 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 01 July 2021]