Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
60ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Sporidex Suspension is an antibiotic and is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis), chest and lungs (such
as bronchitis, pneumonia), urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections). It contains cephalexin (or cefalexin) as its active ingredient. Sporidex Suspension should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. You must complete the entire course of this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Sporidex Suspension....
Uses of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
Sporidex Suspension is used for the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract.
Contraindications of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
- If you are allergic to cephalexin or any other ingredients of Sporidex Suspension.
- If you are allergic to a similar class of antibiotics called cephalosporins.
- If you are suffering from a hereditary condition called porphyria.
Side effects of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
Can I take Sporidex Suspension during pregnancy?
Please consult your doctor before using Sporidex Suspension during pregnancy as there is limited information for its use in pregnant women.
Can I take Sporidex Suspension while breastfeeding?
Cephalexin passes into the breastmilk in small amounts, thus you should be cautious when using Sporidex Suspension while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Sporidex Suspension?
You should be cautious while driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery as Sporidex Suspension may make you feel dizzy.
Can I consume alcohol with Sporidex Suspension?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Sporidex Suspension, as it may worsen the side effects such as dizziness or nausea.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Sporidex Suspension, immediately contact your doctor.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop bloody diarrhoea or mucous in diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Sporidex Suspension should be taken only on your doctor’s prescription and complete the course of the medicine. Discontinuing the medicine in between treatment may lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to this medicine....Read more
Mode of Action of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
How Does It Work?
Cephalexin in Sporidex Suspension works by inhibiting the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall, which ultimately leads to the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
- Take Sporidex Suspension as instructed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Sporidex Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines used to treat cancer, gout (Probenecid), water tablets (ethacrynic acid, furosemide), diabetes (metformin), or other antibiotics.
- Sporidex Suspension should not be concomitantly used with medicine like clindamycin, doxycycline to treat your bacterial infection.
- Medicines used to thin your blood like warfarin should be used with caution along with Sporidex Suspension as it may increase bleeding.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
- Sporidex Suspension should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea and blood in the urine. Seek urgent medical help if you feel you have taken Sporidex Suspension in excess.
Missed a Dose
In case you have missed taking any dose of Sporidex Suspension, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose of thi
s medicine to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Sporidex Suspension?
A: Sporidex Suspension is used in the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract
Q: How to take Sporidex Suspension?
A: Sporidex Suspension should be taken as instructed by your doctor. Shake well before taking it. Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
Q: Is Sporidex Suspension an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Sporidex Suspension is an antibiotic.
Other Products from this Brand
- Sporidex 500 Mg Capsule
- Sporidex Cv 750 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Sporidex Paediatric Bottle Of 10 Ml Drops
- Sporidex 250 Mg Capsule
- Sporidex Ds 250 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Sporidex Dt 125 Mg Tablet
- Sporidex Dt 250 Mg Tab
- Sporidex Cv 375 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Sporidex Redimix Orange Flavour Drops 10 Ml
- Sporidex Orange Flavour Bottle Of 10 Ml Drops
Last Updated on: 05 Jun 2021 | 02:17 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved