Sporidex 250mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 60ml
Sporidex 250 MG Description
Sporidex Suspension is an antibiotic and is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis), chest and lungs (suc
h as bronchitis, pneumonia), urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections). It contains cephalexin (or cefalexin) as its active ingredient. Sporidex Suspension should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. You must complete the entire course of this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Sporidex Suspension.
Uses of Sporidex 250 MG
Contraindications of Sporidex 250 MG
- If you are allergic to cephalexin or any other ingredients of Sporidex Suspension.
- If you are allergic to a similar class of antibiotics called cephalosporins.
- If you are suffering from a hereditary condition called porphyria.
Side effects of Sporidex 250 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Sporidex 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Sporidex Suspension, immediately contact your doctor.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop bloody diarrhoea or mucous in diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Sporidex Suspension should be taken only on your doctor’s prescription and complete the course of the medicine. Discontinuing the medicine in between treatment may lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to this medicine....
Mode of Action of Sporidex 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sporidex 250 MG
- Take Sporidex Suspension as instructed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Sporidex 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Sporidex Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines used to treat cancer, gout (Probenecid), water tablets (ethacrynic acid, furosemide), diabetes (metformin), or other antibiotics.
- Sporidex Suspension should not be concomitantly used with medicine like clindamycin, doxycycline to treat your bacterial infection.
- Medicines used to thin your blood like warfarin should be used with caution along with Sporidex Suspension as it may increase bleeding.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Sporidex 250 MG
- Sporidex Suspension should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Sporidex 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Sporidex Suspension?
Q: How to take Sporidex Suspension?
Q: Is Sporidex Suspension an antibiotic?
Other Products from this Brand
- Sporidex 500 Mg Capsule
- Sporidex Cv 750 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Sporidex Cv 375 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Sporidex 250 Mg Redimix Mango Flavour Suspension 30 Ml
- Sporidex Paediatric Bottle Of 10 Ml Drops
- Sporidex 125 Mg Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Suspension
- Sporidex 250 Mg Capsule
- Sporidex Dt 125 Mg Tablet
- Sporidex 125 Mg Redimix 30 Ml
- Sporidex 125 Mg Redimix Mango Suspension 30 Ml