Serato M 10mg Tab
By KEE PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Serato M Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Serato M Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chemica
l substance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor....
Uses of Serato M 10mg Tab
Serato M Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation and swelling in various disease conditions.
Contraindications of Serato M 10mg Tab
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Serato M Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Serato M 10mg Tab
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Serato M 10mg Tab
Can I take the Serato M Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the safety of the Serato M Tablet during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take the Serato M Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available about the safety of the Serato M Tablet during breastfeeding. Thus, inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Serato M Tablet?
Serato M Tablet does not interfere with your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with the Serato M Tablet?
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Serato M 10mg Tab
How Does It Work?
- Serato M Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Serato M 10mg Tab
Take the Serato M Tablet as directed by your doctor. Do not crush, break or chew the medicine. Take it as a whole with a sufficient quantity of water.
Interactions of Serato M 10mg Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Serato M Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Serato M 10mg Tab
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Serato M 10mg Tab
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double
dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Serato M Tablet a steroid?
A: No, Serato M Tablet is not a steroid. Serratiopeptidase in the Serato M Tablet is an enzyme which has anti-inflammatory action.
Q: Is Serato M Tablet addictive?
A: No, Serato M Tablet is not addictive.
Q: Can Serato M Tablet provide relief from toothache?
A: Serato M Tablet is used to reduce the inflammation near the inflammed dental tissues, thus reduces the pain sensation.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 24 Jun 2021 | 11:17 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved