By MMC HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Out of Stock
Septidase Tab contains Serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that helps control pain and swelling.
Uses of Septidase Tab
Contraindications of Septidase Tab
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Septidase Tab
- Allergic reactions like rashes or redness
- Bleeding from nose
- Swelling of liver
- Jaundice (yellowing of skin and eyes)
Precautions and Warnings of Septidase Tab
Can I take Septidase Tab during pregnancy?
- No information is available about the safety of this medicine during pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks
Can I take Septidase Tab while breastfeeding?
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, as no information is available on the use of this medicine. Your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Septidase Tab?
This medicine does not interfere with your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Septidase Tab?
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any kind of bleeding disorder like blood from nose or blood in mucous as this medicine can worsen your bleeding disorder
- You are about to undergo surgery as this medicine can increase bleeding during or after surgery. It would be best if you stopped taking this medicine at least two weeks before your surgery
- You are suffering from liver problem
- You have kidney problems
Mode of Action of Septidase Tab
How Does It Work?
It works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain. Thus it helps in reducing swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Septidase Tab
Take Septidase Tab as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Septidase Tab
Interactions with other medicines
Medicines used for blood thinning (anticoagulant).
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions of Serratiopeptidase when taken with food.
Storage and disposal of Septidase Tab
- Store the medicine below 25ºC
- Keep it away from children
- Try to protect it from light and moisture
Dosage of Septidase Tab
If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, seek emergency medical attention immediately.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose take it as soon as you remember
- If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking this medicine?
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from any bleeding disorder, you are taking any blood thinner medicines like Warfarin, Dalteparin
- If you are allergic to any medicines
- Give a complete medical and surgical history to your doctor
Q: Is this medicine addictive?
A: This medicine is not addictive.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved