Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By AKUMS DRUGS AND PHARMACEUTICAL LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rosuvas CV is used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood along with a low-fat diet & lifestyle changes. It is also used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus preventing heart attack, stroke, etc. Rosuvas CV 10 capsule is a combination medicine containing clopidogrel and rosuvastatin as active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Rosuvas CV 10 capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹27.54 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg),Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart related conditions|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness, stomach pain|
|Classification||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Check more medicines with composition as Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Uses of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Rosuvas CV 10 capsule is useful in lowering your blood cholesterol level and preventing any heart problems like a heart attack.
Contraindications of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, clopidogrel or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have problems with your liver
- If you have bleeding due to an ulcer in your bowel or bleeding in your brain
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Rosuvas CV 10 capsule during pregnancy?
- Consult your doctor before taking Rosuvas CV 10 capsules during pregnancy as limited safety information is available in pregnant women.
- Women of childbearing age should use effective contraceptive methods while using this medicine.
- If pregnancy is detected while on treatment with this medicine, seek immediate medical advice.
Can I take Rosuvas CV 10 capsule while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before taking Rosuvas CV 10 capsule while breastfeeding as it is unknown if its components pass into breast milk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rosuvas CV 10 capsule?
Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after taking Rosuvas CV 10 capsule.
Can I consume alcohol with Rosuvas CV 10 capsule?
Avoid consuming alcohol with Rosuvas CV 10 capsule as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have medical conditions like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have a genetic bleeding disorder known as haemophilia, where blood clotting is affected.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You are undergoing surgery (including dental procedures).
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are above 60 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Clopidogrel works by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus, inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rosuvas CV 10 capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Rosuvas CV 10 capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychotic disorders, HIV infection, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, acidity or are taking blood thinners, antiplatelet medications, pain killers, antifungal medicines, antibiotics, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives....
Interactions with food items
Avoid consuming grapefruit juice with Rosuvas CV 10 capsule.
Storage and disposal of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Rosuvas CV 10 capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rosuvas Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
If you think you have taken Rosuvas CV 10 capsule more than prescribed, then inform your doctor immediately or reach out to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed or have forgotten to take a dose of Rosuvas CV 10 capsule, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the forgotten dose and continue with a regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of the medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Rosuvas CV 10 capsule cause dizziness?
A: One may feel dizzy after taking Rosuvas CV 10 capsule. However, not everyone experiences it.
Q: Why should Rosuvas CV 10 capsule be stopped before surgery?
A: Rosuvas CV 10 capsule, if taken during surgery, can increase the risk of bleeding. Therefore, it should be stopped before surgery.
Q: Why does Rosuvas CV 10 capsule cause bruising?
A: Rosuvas 10 capsule can cause bruising due to a break in small blood vessels present under your skin which is due to a component present in this medicine.
Q: Is Rosuvas CV a blood thinner?
A: Rosuvas CV is a combination of two active components, clopidogrel and rosuvastatin (acts as a cholesterol-lowering agent). Clopidogrel acts as a blood-thinning agent, which prevents the platelets from sticking together and decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 February 2022]
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 February 2022]
- ROSULIP Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 7 February 2022]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 February 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 February 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 February 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Rosuvas 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuvas 20 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rosuvas 5 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuvas F 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuvas 40 Mg Tablet
- Rosuvas Cv 10 Mg Tab 10 S
- Rosuvas F 20 Mg Tablet
- Rosuvas F 5 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuvas Cv 20 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rosuvas Ez 10 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.