Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Rosuless F Tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of increased levels of cholesterol. It contains a combination of rosuvastatin and fenofibrate as its active ingredient. This medicin
works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. Cholesterol is a wax-like substance produced by your liver that plays an important role in maintaining cell membrane, hormone production, storage of vitamins and functioning of the brain. However, when it is produced in excess can lead to heart-related conditions and stroke. Before initiating the treatment inform your doctor about your complete medical history. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow the certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹23.72 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Fenofibrate(160.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, headache, constipation, headache, gases, muscle pain, stomach pain|
- Jubira F 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.90₹ 167.36₹ 16.74/Tablet
- Jubira F 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 295.35₹ 251.05₹ 16.74/Tablet
- Alfastat F Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alniche Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 225.00₹ 191.25₹ 19.13/Tablet
- Rosuhenz F Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Metalis Lifesciences Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 190.00₹ 163.40₹ 16.34/Tablet
- Lipitas F 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 262.00₹ 222.70₹ 22.27/Tablet
Uses of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Rosuvastatin and/or Fenofibrate or any pther ingredient of Rosuless F Tablet.
- If you are suffering from severe liver disease, increased liver enzymes.
- If you are suffering from severe kidney diseases.
- If you have repeated or unexplained muscle aches or pains.
- If you take a drug called ciclosporin (used after organ transplants).
- If you have gall bladder disease.
- If you have an inflammation of the pancreas.
Side effects of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or are planning to get pregnant.
- You are suffering from kidney or liver disorders or are above 70 years of age.
- You are suffering from diabetes mellitus, as this medicine may increase blood sugar levels.
- You are suffering from or have ever suffered from gall bladder stones (cholelithiasis) or any gall bladder disease (as this medicine increases the risk of the formation of gall bladder stones).
- You have or ever had or are experiencing unexplained muscle aches or pains and/or have a family history of muscle disorder.
- You have a thyroid disorder or lung related disorder.
- You consume large amount of alcohol or drink too often.
- It is recommended that you have your liver functioning tests and kidney functioning test done at regular intervals.
Mode of Action of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Rosuless F Tablet as directed by your doctor with meals
- Swallow this Tablet as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Using Rosuless F Tablet increases the risk of bleeding when used along with blood thinners like warfarin.
- Concomitant use of Rosuless F Tablet along with medicines that reduce the activity of the immune system (ciclosporin) may lead to kidney damage.
- When Rosuless F Tablet is taken along with medicines used to lower cholesterol (statins, gemfibrozil, fenofibrate, etc.) there is an increased chance of the development of muscle disorder.
- Oestrogen containing oral contraceptives may interfere with the working fenofibrate, the active ingredient in the Rosuless F Tablet, hence the use of oral contraceptives should be done with caution along with the Rosuless F Tablet....
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat bacterial infections (fusidic acid) should be avoided as there is an increased risk of the development of muscle disorders.
- When medicines used to neutralise stomach acid (antacids) are taken along with Rosuless F Tablet they tend to decrease the concentration of rosuvastatin (the active ingredient in the Rosuless F Tablet) in the blood which may affect the efficacy of the medicine....
- Antiviral medicines like ritonavir are said to delay the elimination of rosuvastatin from the system, increasing its exposure to the system, concomitant use should be done carefully.
Storage and disposal of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dosage of Rosuless F Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Rosuless F Tablet contains?
Q: Is Rosuless F a blood thinner?
Q: How do you take Rosuless F?
Q: What are the side effects of Rosuless F?
Other Products from this Brand
- Rosuless 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuless 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuless F Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuless 5 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuless Gold 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Rosuless 40 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosuless C 10 Mg Capsules 10 S
- Rosuless C 20 Capsules 10 S
- Rosuless A 20 Mg Tablet 10 S
- Rosuless 20 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets