Ridoherp Strip Of 10 Tablets
Ridoherp 200 MG Description
Ridoherp Tablet is an anti-viral medicine. The active ingredient present is aciclovir (acyclovir) and it helps in stopping or killing of growth of viruses. It should be taken as directed by the docto
r and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Ridoherp 200 MG
Contraindications of Ridoherp 200 MG
Side effects of Ridoherp 200 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Ridoherp 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- It is recommended to drink plenty of water during the treatment with the Ridoherp Tablet.
Mode of Action of Ridoherp 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ridoherp 200 MG
Interactions of Ridoherp 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Ridoherp Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like probenecid (used in treating gout), cimetidine (used in treating stomach problems like ulcers), mycophenolate mofetil (used in Crohn's disease) should be used with caution along with this medicine....
- Ridoherp Tablet should be used with caution along with mycophenolate mofetil that is used for post-organ transplantation treatment.
Storage and disposal of Ridoherp 200 MG
- Store the Ridoherp Tablet in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ridoherp 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Ridoherp Tablet make you tired?
Q: How long should I take Ridoherp Tablet?
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- ZOVIRAX ORAL FORMULATIONS [Internet]. india-pharma.gsk.com. [cited 8 July 2021].
- CDSCO - Aciclovir [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]