Rexipra 15mg Tablet
Rexipra 15 MG Description
The antidepressant Rexipra 15 mg Tablet is used to relieve symptoms of depression and generalised anxiety disorder. It aids in the regulation of serotonin levels within the body. Every film-coate
d tablet of Rexipra 15 mg contains Escitalopram Oxalate. It is an antidepressant, and anti-bulimic medicine. It may also be used in the treatment of Obsessive Compulsive disorder. Your physician will choose the dose and frequency of administration based on the quantity required to manage your conditions. The Rexipra 15 Tablet dose is determined by the patient's age, sex, and other health information. The proper dosage is also determined by the individual symptoms and mode of administration. Your physician may begin with a small dosage and gradually raise it. It could take several weeks for you to feel better. The common side effects of Rexipra 15mg Tablet may include fatigue, nausea and sleep problems.
|You Save||₹21.53 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Anxiety disorder, Depression, Panic disorder, Social phobia|
|Side effects||Confusion, Delayed ejaculation, Difficulty in sleeping, Increased sweating, Nausea, Sleepiness|
Uses of Rexipra 15 MG
- Anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Social phobia
Contraindications of Rexipra 15 MG
- Rexipra 15 mg tablet is contraindicated in the following:
- Bipolar disorder
- Suicidal Tendency
- Calcium Deficiency
- Potassium Deficiency
- Epilepsy (fits or seizure disorder)
- Any cardiac disorder
Side effects of Rexipra 15 MG
- Rexipra 15 mg Tablet may have the following side effects:
- Abnormal tiredness and Fatigue
- Abnormal dreams
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Rexipra 15 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe renal illness, Rexipra 15 Tablet must be taken with caution. Rexipra 15 Tablet dosage may have to be adjusted. Please seek medical advice.
- You have hepatic illness, Rexipra 15 Tablet must be used cautiously. Rexipra 15 Tablet dosage may have to be adjusted. Please seek medical advice.
- It's beneficial to take this medication early in the morning because it may keep you up when administered late at night.
- Do not abruptly stop consuming the medication without consulting your doctor.
Mode of Action of Rexipra 15 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rexipra 15 MG
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- Swallow it all at once
- Do not chew or crushed before consumption
- Rexipra 15 mg Tablet can be taken without or with food
- It's best if you take the medicine at the same time every day
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose
Interactions of Rexipra 15 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Rexipra 15 mg Tablet may interact with:
- Cholera Vaccine
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Rexipra may cause an interaction if consumed with any of the medicines mentioned above. The interaction between these two medicines can cause an adverse effect on the body. Additionally, in some cases, these medicines interact with each other decreasing the effectiveness of either....
Storage and disposal of Rexipra 15 MG
Dosage of Rexipra 15 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Anuj Tiwari
MBBS, DNB Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can Rexipra 15 Tablet take to act?
Q: What are the signs and symptoms of withdrawal?
Q: How to deal with the weight gain that occurs while taking Rexipra 15 MG Tablet?
- Overview - antidepressants [Internet]. nhs.uk. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from:
- Escitalopram: Galactorrhoea: case report. React Wkly [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2022 Jan 25];1526(1):60–60. Available from:
- Escitalopram (Lexapro) [Internet]. Nami.org. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from:
- Polychroniou PE, Mayberg HS, Craighead WE, Rakofsky JJ, Aponte Rivera V, Haroon E, et al. Temporal profiles and dose-responsiveness of side effects with escitalopram and duloxetine in treatment-naïve depressed adults. Behav Sci (Basel) [Internet]. 2018 [cited 2022 Jan 25];8(7). Available from:
- HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING INFORMATION These highlights do not include all the information needed to use Lexapro® safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Lexapro® [Internet]. Fda.gov. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from: