Revaldo 10mg Tablets
By BRITISH BIOLOGICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Revaldo 10 MG Description
Revaldo Tablet is used in adults to relieve pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. And is also used to treat painful menstruation. It contains valdecox
ib as its main component. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
|You Save||₹12.36 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, indigestion, nausea, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR OSTEOARTHRITIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Valdecoxib(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Revaldo 10 MG
For the treatment of pain & inflammation caused due to rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis It also provides relief from painful menstruation.
Contraindications of Revaldo 10 MG
If you are allergic to valdecoxib, similar medicines or any other ingredients of Revaldo Tablet. If you have problems with your heart, such as heart failure If you suffer from any liver disease If you have a history of known allergy or skin reactions to pain killers like ibuprofen, celecoxib or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or develop it after starting treatment. If you have or had stomach or intestinal ulcers, bleeding or perforation in the stomach or gut If you have problems with your intestines, such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis If you are more than 6 months pregnant If you are breastfeeding...
Side effects of Revaldo 10 MG
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Skin rash
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Revaldo 10 MG
Can I take Revaldo Tablet during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be taken during pregnancy, especially during 3rd trimester. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby before starting treatment with Revaldo Tablet.
Can I take Revaldo Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not known if valdecoxib passes into breast milk. Therefore, it should not be used while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Revaldo Tablet?
This medicine may cause dizziness, thus caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Revaldo Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction between alcohol and this medicine, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You have any bleeding in your GI tract
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy
- You are scheduled to have a heart operation, or you have high blood pressure & have had a stroke
- You have swollen ankles or feet (fluid retention)
- You have an infection
- You are dehydrated
- You are taking blood clotting medications
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children & adolescents
Mode of Action of Revaldo 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Valdecoxib works by inhibiting the synthesis of a chemical called prostaglandins, which causes pain and inflammation.
Directions for Use of Revaldo 10 MG
- Revaldo Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Revaldo 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Revaldo Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, infections, fits, asthma, cancer, stomach ulcers, psychiatric illnesses or are taking water pills or antibiotics.
Storage and disposal of Revaldo 10 MG
- Store Revaldo Tablets in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Revaldo 10 MG
In case of overdose, immediately contact your doctor or visit a nearby clinic/hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Revaldo Tablet?
A: Revaldo Tablet contains valdecoxib, which belongs to the class of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Q: Is Revaldo Tablet an antibiotic?
A: No, Revaldo Tablet is not an antibiotic, it is a pain-relieving medication.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed