Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
By J B CHEMICALS AND PHARMACEUTICALS
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml contains ranitidine. It is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Uses of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) condition of acid regurgitation
Contraindications of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
Side effects of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
- Skin rashes
- Muscle pain
- Rapid heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
Can I take Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml during pregnancy?
This medicine can be used by pregnant women only when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml while breastfeeding?
Avoid the use of this medicine if you are breastfeeding as there is no information is available on the use of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml during breastfeeding. Consult with your doctor before breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml?
This medicine does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml?
Alcohol increases acidity, heartburn. It is recommended to avoid excessive alcohol consumption with Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml as it can worsen your underlying disease.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have kidney problems as dose adjustments may be needed
- If you are taking painkillers and are suffering from peptic ulcer
- If you are an adult or an elderly person suffering from dyspeptic (indigestion)
- If you have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria)
- If you are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes, there are chances of developing pneumonia
- Severely ill or elderly persons may experience mental disorders like hallucinations, confusion and depression
Mode of Action of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
The stomach produces acid to digest food. When this acid is produced in excess, it can lead to acidity, heartburn and ulcers. Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml works by blocking the secretion of gastric acid and thereby reduces the amount of acid present in the stomach. This helps in the relief of acid concerned indigestion and heartburn.
Directions for Use of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor, preferably after meals
- Do not consume medicine directly from the bottle
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity
- Shake well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use
Interactions of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- If you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and medicine to treat fits like Phenytoin, close monitoring is needed
- Caution is needed if you are taking Phenytoin, Diazepam, Amitriptyline (to treat mental conditions), Theophylline (to treat respiratory problems), Ciclosporin (as an immunosuppressants), Ketoconazole (to treat fungal infection), Diltiazem, Propranolol, Fluorouracil (to treat high blood pressure) and Epirubicinread less
Interactions with food items
This medicine should be taken after food.
Storage and disposal of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
- Store this medicine below 25°C
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
Dosage of Rantac Mint Flavour Syrup 100ml
There are no known symptoms of overdose. However, you may experience vomiting if you have taken too much dose of this medicine. Seek for medical help or call doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is acid reflux?
A: There is a valve-like structure called the sphincter between the food pipe and stomach. This valve prevents the acid and the food in your stomach from coming back into the food pipe. When this valve is weak or damaged, acid starts entering the stomach causing heartburn, difficulty in swallowing and food regurgitation.
Q: Can I reduce ma acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Yes, there are following points which can help you to reduce acidity problem like
- Try to lose excess weight
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen
- Quit smoking
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, high protein diet etc.
Other Products from this Brand
- Rantac 150 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Rantac 300 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Rantac 300 Mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Rantac 150 Mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Rantac 300 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rantac 150 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rantac 75 Mg Bottle Of 100 Ml Syrup
- Rantac Syrup 100 Ml
- Rantac Injection 2 Ml
- Rantac 150 Mg Tablet 15 S
- Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30 Ml
Last Updated on: 15 Aug 2020 | 09:33 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved