Rancv 1000mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MSN LABORATORIES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rancv 1000 MG Description
Ran Cv 1gm is used to treat chest pain, or discomfort felt on the upper part of your body between your neck and upper abdomen. Ran Cv consists of a component called ranolazine, an anti-angina medicat
ion used alone or along with other medicines.
|You Save||₹25.77 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Chronic Angina Ventricular Arrhythmia|
|Side effects||Dizziness Nausea Asthenia Constipation|
Check more medicines with composition as Ranolazine(1000.0 Mg)
Uses of Rancv 1000 MG
- Chronic Angina
- Angina pectoris
Contraindications of Rancv 1000 MG
- Allergy to ranolazine or any other ingredient in the medication
- Moderate to severe CHF
- Mild liver disorder
- Children below 18 years
- Severe renal impairment
- Patients treated with CYP3A4 inhibitors
Side effects of Rancv 1000 MG
- Difficulty breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Rancv 1000 MG
Can I take Ran Cv 1gm tablet during pregnancy?
No, Ran Cv 1gm tablets are not recommended to be used by pregnant women. Please talk to your doctor before using it.
Can I take Ran Cv 1gm tablet while breastfeeding?
Ran Cv 1gm is not recommended for use in breastfeeding mothers.
Can I drive if I have administered Ran Cv 1gm tablet?
Ran Cv 1gm may cause dizziness and blurred vision, please avoid driving or operating heaving machinery until the side effects persist. Please consult your doctor if they disrupt your daily activities.
Can I consume alcohol while using Ran Cv 1gm tablet?
Consuming alcohol while taking Ran Cv 1gm Tablet may worsen dizziness and headache. Please talk to your doctor before starting the medication if you have a habit of drinking alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to components of Ran Cv 1gm tablet
- You have liver cirrhosis
- You have renal impairment
- You have a family history of long QT syndrome
- You have long QT syndrome
- You are taking other medicines, vitamins, or herbal medicines
Mode of Action of Rancv 1000 MG
How Does It Work?
Ranolazine prevents the cell from being overloaded with salts like sodium and calcium. As a result, ranolazine inhibits reverse mode sodium-calcium exchange, preventing calcium buildup and possibly improving myocardial relaxation and easing coronary blood flow....
Directions for Use of Rancv 1000 MG
Ranolazine is available as an extended-release tablet to take by mouth. Follow the directions given by your doctor strictly.
Interactions of Rancv 1000 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Metformin plasma concentrations were enhanced when ranolazine and metformin were given together
- Ketoconazole, clarithromycin, and ritonavir are CYP3A4 inhibitors that raise ranolazine levels. Hence using them together is not recommended
- When Ranolazine is taken with antihistamines (e.g. astemizole, mizolastine), tricyclic antidepressants (e.g. imipramine, doxepin, amitriptyline) or antiarrhythmics (e.g. Quinidine, disopyramide can increase the risk of QTc prolongation...
Interactions with food items
- Grapefruit products should be avoided while taking Ran Cv tablets
Storage and disposal of Rancv 1000 MG
- Keep Ran Cv tablets tightly closed in the container
- Out of the reach of children
- It should be kept at room temperature, free from heat and moisture
- Please do not use the medication past its expiry date
- Please do not throw away the expired medicines in the household trash
- Please follow the safe disposal practices mentioned in the product packaging
Dosage of Rancv 1000 MG
Please go to the emergency department closest to you in case of overdose. Please carry the product packaging with you to provide the doctor treating you with the necessary details.
Missed a Dose
Do not take the missed dose; instead, take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not combine two dosages at once.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the lifestyle recommendations while using Ran Cv 1gm tablets?
A: Please follow all the restrictions and directions your doctor and dietician provided while using Ran Cv 1gm tablets.
Q: When using Ran Cv 1gm, what should I do if I feel dizzy or weak?
A: Do not drive or operate any machinery if you are disturbed. If the symptoms persist, please talk to your doctor, as your dose may need to be adjusted.
Q: Is my treatment with Ran Cv 1gm long term?
A: Please strictly follow the dosage and the course prescribed by your doctor. Take the medicines for the duration you have been asked to take. In case of doubt, please consult your doctor for clarification.
Q: Does Ran Cv 1gm drop blood pressure?
A: Ran Cv tablets may cause a decrease in blood pressure, especially while getting up from a seated position abruptly. If you experience any symptoms of dizziness upon standing, please avoid getting up suddenly or rapidly. Instead, practise rising gently, taking caution. If the symptoms persist, please consult your doctor to discuss the problem.
- Herbs and Supplements Drugs-Ranolazine: MedlinePlus Drug Information[Internet].Medlineplus.gov2016 [cited15 January 2016]. Available https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a606015.html#special-dietary
- Ranexa 500 mg prolonged-release Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/10196/smpc
- Ranexa 375 mg prolonged-release tablets Ranexa 500 mg prolonged-release tablets Ranexa 750 mg prolonged-release tablets [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10196.pdf
- Ranolazine - New approved drug by CDSCO [Internet]. Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]. Available from: https://cdscoonline.gov.in/CDSCO/Drugs
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed