Racetril 100mg Capsule
Racetril 100 MG Description
Racetril Capsule is used for the treatment of acute diarrhoea (sudden diarrhoea which lasts for less than 2 weeks). It contains racecadotril as an active ingredient. It works by reducing the secretio
ns of the gastrointestinal tract and thereby stops diarrhoea. This medicine is not meant to be used for diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use or any other conditions. This medicine should not be used for more than 7 days. If diarrhoea persists for more than 7 days, consult your doctor. Avoid taking if you have diarrhoea with blood or bacterial infection, causing diarrhoea. Inform the doctor about the other medicines you are taking before starting with the medicine. You should avoid excess spices, oils and sugars in the food, while on this medicine. Drink plenty of fluids and water to stay hydrated.
- Raceze 100mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 149.00₹ 126.65₹
- Redotil Capsule 15By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 353.25₹ 300.26₹
- Racedot 100mg CapsuleBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals6 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 91.50₹ 91.50₹
- Enuff 100mg CapsuleBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 110.50₹
- Zedott 100mg CapsuleBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 212.20₹ 188.86₹
Uses of Racetril 100 MG
Contraindications of Racetril 100 MG
Side effects of Racetril 100 MG
- Feeling sick
Precautions and Warnings of Racetril 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience persistent diarrhoea due to the use of antibiotics.
- You find bloodstains in stool and fever, immediately contact your doctor.
- You are suffering from kidney or liver disease.
- You are suffering from prolonged or uncontrolled vomiting.
- You experience skin reactions, the doctor may discontinue the treatment.
Mode of Action of Racetril 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Racetril 100 MG
- Take Racetril Capsule as a whole with a sufficient amount of water preferably before the main meal.
- You should take this medicine for the dose and duration it is prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine for more than 7 days.
Interactions of Racetril 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Racetril Capsule and antihypertensive medicines like captopril, enalapril, lisinopril should be avoided as they can interfere with the activity of each other.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicine, supplement or herbal preparation you are taking before starting the treatment with the Racetril.
Storage and disposal of Racetril 100 MG
- Store this medicine at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight of children and pets.
- Try to keep it in original packaging to protect it from moisture.