Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
By ETHICS HEALTH CARE PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rabiace Sr Capsule is used to reduce swelling and pain in bones, joints and muscles. It contains a combination of two medicines, aceclofenac and rabeprazole. Rabiace Sr Capsule works by the combined action of its two components. Aceclofenac inhibits the action of certain chemicals in the body responsible for swelling and pain. Whereas Rabeprazole present in the medicine helps in reducing the acidity induced by aceclofenac, thereby reducing the chances of ulcers, heartburn and acidity associated with painkillers. This medicine should not be given to children....
|You Save||₹20.70 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Rabeprazole(20.0 Mg),Aceclofenac(200.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscular and joint pain|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, stomach Pain, diarrhoea, dry mouth|
|Classification||ANALGESIC AND ANTACID|
Check more medicines with composition as Rabeprazole(20.0 Mg) + Aceclofenac(200.0 Mg)
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
Uses of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
Rabiace Sr Capsule is used for the conditions of swelling, pain and inflammation of joints, muscles, bones and other body parts. It can sometimes be used for post-operative and dental pain as well.
Contraindications of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you have an allergy to aceclofenac or rabeprazole or to any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to other pain killers like ibuprofen, aspirin, and diclofenac.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reaction upon painkiller consumption like asthmatic attack, runny nose and skin reactions.
- If you are suffering from any liver or kidney disease.
- If you have heart problems like a heart attack, heart failure or stroke.
- If you have any bleeding, blood clotting disorders or blood circulation problem.
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Dry mouth
- Stomach Pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Rabiace Sr Capsule during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of this medicine in human pregnancy, and components of this medicine are known to be unsafe in pregnancy. Therefore, it should not be used during pregnancy.
Can I take Rabiace Sr Capsule while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Rabiace Sr Capsule passes into human milk, and there is limited information available on its safety on the breastfed infant and lactating women. Consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rabiace Sr Capsule?
You may experience visual disturbances, inability to recognise objects properly, dizziness, sleepiness, vertigo while on treatment with this medicine. Hence it is recommended to avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Rabiace Sr Capsule?
There is no information regarding the interaction of Rabiace Sr Capsule with alcohol. It is recommended not to consume alcohol while on this medicine, as alcohol leads to acidity and can lead to an increase in abdominal discomfort and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, kidney or liver.
- You have stomach or intestine issues like bleeding, inflammatory bowel disease or stomach tumour.
- You have blood circulations problems or bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinners.
- You have asthma or breathing issues or are a smoker.
- You have diabetes or high blood pressure or high cholesterol or fats.
- You have a blood disorder known as porphyria.
- You have chickenpox; the use of this medicine can lead to a serious infection.
- You had major surgery and are recovering from it.
- You are allergic to medicines like Omeprazole, Esomeprazole or substituted Benzimidazoles.
- You are taking Atazanavir to treat HIV.
- You have or are a risk of having a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- You are going to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A), then you should immediately stop this medicine and consult your doctor if you notice a severe infection.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- The combination of aceclofenac and rabeprazole is based on the pain killer effect of aceclofenac and the anti-acidity effect of rabeprazole.
- Aceclofenac blocks or inhibits the action of certain chemicals produced in the body, which is responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation and thus helps to ease pain and reduce swelling....
- However, the use of aceclofenac has been reported to cause gastric discomfort and acidity. Hence, it is combined with Rabeprazole, a medicine that reduces the amount of acid made by the stomach, thus preventing damage to the stomach. Thus, the combination helps alleviate pain with minimal gastric irritation caused due to aceclofenac alone....
Directions for Use of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rabiace Sr Capsule should be taken with a glass of water along with food or after your meals.
- This medicine should be taken regularly, in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Rabiace Sr Capsule along with other pain killers like Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Steroids, antiplatelets like Clopidogrel, should be avoided as it can cause stomach and intestine bleeding.
- Concomitant use of Rabiace Sr Capsule along with digoxin (used to treat heart failure) should be avoided unless frequently monitored, as it can alter the effects of the medicine.
- You should not use Rabiace Sr Capsule for 8-12 days after taking Mifepristone, as it can reduce its effects.
- Concomitant use of Rabiace Sr Capsule should be avoided along with medicines used to treat HIV like Zidovudine, Atazanavir, as it can alter its effects.
- Concomitant use of Rabiace Sr Capsule along with water pills such as Thiazides, Furosemide, Amiloride can increase the risk of toxicity in the kidney.
- Concomitant use of Rabiace Sr Capsule with anticoagulants like Warfarin and medicine to treat psychiatric illnesses like Escitalopram, Fluoxetine can increase the risk of bleeding and ulcers.
- Use of antidiabetics along with Rabiace Sr Capsule can affect your blood sugar level. The doctor may ask you to monitor your blood sugar level regularly.
- Medicines used to modify immune response like Methotrexate, Ciclosporin and Tacrolimus, if taken along with Rabiace Sr Capsule, can cause kidney problems.
- Antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, Norfloxacin can cause fits if you have a history of fits or seizures if taken along with this medicine.
- Other medicines like Lithium, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Ramipril, Enalapril, Valsartan, Candesartan or Telmisartan should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Rabiace Sr Capsule below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Rabiace Sr Strip Of 10 Capsules
Symptoms of overdose of Rabiace Sr Capsule include headache, nausea, vomiting, irritation or bleeding in the stomach and intestines, diarrhoea (rare), excitation, drowsiness, dizziness, low blood pressure, unable to breathe, fainting, occasionally fits and coma. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Excess of Rabiace Sr Capsule will lead to kidney or liver damage....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it’s time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Rabiace Sr Capsule a painkiller?
A: Yes, Rabiace Sr Capsule is a pain killer medicine. Do not self medicate this medicine as it may not be suitable for your condition without consulting your doctor.
Q: How long can I use Rabiace Sr Capsule one per day?
A: Rabiace Sr Capsule should be used as told and only for the duration for which your doctor prescribes it. Consumption of Rabiace Sr Capsule for a prolonged period increases the chances of developing side effects such as stomach discomfort and worsen kidney, liver and heart diseases. Also, pain, if not controlled by short term use of the medicine, should be examined by a doctor to identify the underlying cause which should then be treated.
Q: My wife has been prescribed this medicine. How do I give her Rabiace Sr Capsule?
A: You should give her Rabiace Sr Capsule along with a glass of water after having her meal. You need to give her this medicine regularly, in doses, frequency and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Preservex 100 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- Preservex 100 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- Rabeprazole 20mg Gastro-resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- Rabeprazole 20mg Gastro-resistant Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 3 May 2021]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.