Progit 1 MG Description
Progit Tablet is a medicine used for the treatment of acid reflux disease and gastric motility disorders leading to indigestion, heartburn and delayed gastric emptying. It contains cinitapride as its
active ingredient. Your doctor can prescribe you this medicine for a short or long duration, depending on your condition. It would be best if you take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
- Cintapro TabletBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 151.80₹ 129.03₹ 12.90/Tablet
Uses of Progit 1 MG
- For the treatment of acid reflux disease where the stomach acid flows back to the food pipe and causes heartburn and pain.
- For the treatment of gastric motility disorders leading to indigestion, heartburn and slow gastric emptying.
Contraindications of Progit 1 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have stomach ulcers or bleeding disorders.
- If you have a condition of involuntary muscle movements due to some psychiatric medicines.
Side effects of Progit 1 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Progit 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an underlying medical condition and are taking medicines for any disorder.
- Prolonged treatment may lead to involuntary muscle movement in elderly patients.
Mode of Action of Progit 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Progit 1 MG
Interactions of Progit 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Progit Tablet works or Progit Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines like brain-related medicines, pain killers, medicines for heart disorders like digoxin, etc.
Storage and disposal of Progit 1 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.