By CACHET PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Phytoflam Tablet Description
Phytoflam Tablet is used for relieving inflammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint pain. It contains a combination of trypsin, bro
melain and rutoside as its active components. Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant. You should take Phytoflam Tablet as advised by your doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, gas, and alteration in stools. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then inform your doctor immediately.
|You Save||₹27.74 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Rutoside(100.0 Mg) + Bromelain(90.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Rutoside(100.0 Mg) + Bromelain(90.0 Mg)
6 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Phytoflam Tablet
- Btr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.35₹ 184.35₹ 18.44/Tablet
- Disperzyme Cd TabletBy Mucos Pharma (india) Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 385.00₹ 385.00₹ 38.5/Tablet
- Edinase TabletBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 164.90₹ 140.1610.81% CHEAPER₹ 14.02/Tablet
- Tibrolin TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.20₹ 204.17₹ 20.42/Tablet
- Xymoheal TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 265.70₹ 225.84₹ 22.58/Tablet
- Chymoral Br TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 272.30₹ 231.45₹ 23.14/Tablet
Uses of Phytoflam Tablet
Phytoflam Tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis like knee or wrist joint, vertebral joints, tendons, and muscles near joints.
Contraindications of Phytoflam Tablet
- If you are allergic to Phytoflam Tablet or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- This medicine should not be given to children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Phytoflam Tablet
- Flatulence (gas)
- Alternation stools
- Numbness of fingers
- Skin reactions like redness, cuts on the skin, thread-like red lines on the skin, stretch marks, rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Phytoflam Tablet
Can I take Phytoflam Tablet during pregnancy?
Phytoflam Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy, as there is limited information available about its safety in pregnant women.
Can I take Phytoflam Tablet while breastfeeding?
Phytoflam Tablet is not recommended while breastfeeding, as there is limited information available about its safety in breastfeeding mothers.
Can I drive if I have consumed Phytoflam Tablet?
No information is available on the ability to drive or use machines; however, if you observe or experience any side effect while taking Phytoflam Tablet, it is advised not to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Phytoflam Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Phytoflam Tablet, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Phytoflam Tablet.
- You are suffering from any kind of blood clotting disorders.
- You have a history of severe liver damage.
- You have gone through dialysis.
- You have a kidney or liver problem.
- You have an allergy to pollen, pineapple, papain, carrot, grass pollen, and fennel.
Mode of Action of Phytoflam Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Phytoflam Tablet works by the combined action of all its components: trypsin, bromelain and rutoside.
- Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes that work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Rotoside is an antioxidant, and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing, and reduces swelling.
Directions for Use of Phytoflam Tablet
- Phytoflam Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Phytoflam Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Phytoflam Tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Antibiotics like amoxicillin, medicines used in heart diseases such as Aspirin, clopidogrel, painkiller medicines, and medicines used to thin the blood should be used cautiously along with Phytoflam Tablet....
Storage and disposal of Phytoflam Tablet
- Store Phytoflam Tablet below 30° C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Phytoflam Tablet
If you think you have taken too much of Phytoflam Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Phytoflam Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before satrting Phytoflam Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Phytoflam Tablet may interact with other medicines and hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: What is the composition of Phytoflam Tablet?
A: Phytoflam Tablet contains a combination of Trypsin, Bromelain, and Rutoside. Trypsin and Bromelain are proteolytic enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant.
- D M Pharma- Trypsin, Bromelain and Rutoside Trihydrate Tablet|Third Party Medicines Manufacturers and Exporters [Internet]. Dmpharma.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Ba. TRYPSIN: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside drug information | DrugsUpdate India [Internet]. Drugsupdate.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Zuventus Healthcare - Tribolin Tablet [Internet]. Zuventus.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed