Perinorm Cd Capsule
Perinorm Cd 15 MG Description
Perinorm CD capsule contains Metoclopramide as an active ingredient. It is used to treat certain stomach and intestine problems like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and heartburn. It works by blocking
a natural substance in the body, known as dopamine, thus speeding up stomach emptying and movement of the intestines. Perinorm CD capsules should be taken under medical prescription, and for the duration it is prescribed. It should be taken on an empty stomach. Dizziness, stomach pain and diarrhoea are some of the common side effects of this capsule. Most of which are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately.
|You Save||₹15.25 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
Contraindications of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
- If you are allergic to Metoclopramide or any other ingredients of Perinorm CD capsule.
- If you experience fits.
- If you have a rare tumour, named pheochromocytoma.
- If you have Parkinson's disease or are taking levodopa to treat it.
- If you have any problems with your stomach, such as bleeding or tear.
- If you are taking dopaminergic agonists like ropinirole, pramipexole.
- If you ever had an involuntary muscle spasm after treatment with a medicine.
- If you ever had a condition of abnormal blood pigment levels or NADH cytochrome-b5 deficiency.
- Perinorm CD capsules should not be given to a child less than a year-old.
Side effects of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
- Stomach pain
- Altered mood
- Lack of concentration
- Irregular periods
- Low level of consciousness
- Low blood pressure
- Slow heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your kidney or liver.
- You have any brain-related problems.
- You have heart problems like abnormal heartbeats.
- You have a salt imbalance in your body like potassium, sodium and magnesium.
- You are using other medicines known to affect the way your heart beats.
- You ever had a condition of abnormal blood pigment levels; your doctor may monitor your blood regularly.
- Perinorm CD capsules should not be given to babies less than one-year-old.
Mode of Action of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
Interactions of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You should not concomitantly use Perinorm CD capsule along with medicines to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa, a medicine used to treat stomach cramps like atropine, dicyclomine as it may be harmful....
- Concomitant use of this capsule along with medicines like morphine or alprazolam, diazepam used to treat severe pain.
- Concomitant use, along with medicines like fluoxetine and paroxetine to treat mental illness may increase the effects of this medicine.
- Other medicines like digoxin used to treat heart disease, cyclosporine used to treat certain immune system problems, mivacurium and suxamethonium used to relax muscles should be used cautiously while on treatment with Perinorm CD capsules....
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction.
Storage and disposal of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
- Store Perinorm CD capsules in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Perinorm Cd 15 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any special instructions that I need to remember about Perinorm CD capsule?
Q: Is Perinorm CD capsule useful for paediatric patients?
Q: What should I tell my healthcare practitioner before starting Perinorm CD capsule?
Q: How should I take Perinorm CD capsule?
- USPI. Reglan (Metoclopramide). [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- EMA. SmPC. Maxolon tablets 10mg. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- WebMD. Metoclopramide Hcl. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Metocloprmide. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- LactMed. Metoclopramide. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- EMA. PIL. Metoclopramide 10mg tablets. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)