Peptiran Syrup 100ml
By AJANTA PHARMA LIMITED
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Peptiran 75 MG Description
Peptiran Syrup 100ml contains ranitidine. It is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
|You Save||₹8.54 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Ranitidine(75.0 Mg)
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Peptiran Syrup 100ml
- Rantop Mango Flavour Syrup 100mlBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd100ml Syrup in BottleMRP 107.39₹ 75.17₹ 0.75/Ml
- Rantac Infant Mint Flavour Syrup 30mlBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals30ml Syrup in BottleMRP 40.32₹ 34.27₹ 1.14/Ml
Uses of Peptiran 75 MG
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) condition of acid regurgitation
Contraindications of Peptiran 75 MG
If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
Side effects of Peptiran 75 MG
- Skin rashes
- Muscle pain
- Rapid heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Peptiran 75 MG
Can I take Peptiran Syrup 100ml during pregnancy?
This medicine can be used by pregnant women only when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Peptiran Syrup 100ml while breastfeeding?
Avoid the use of this medicine if you are breastfeeding as there is no information is available on the use of Peptiran Syrup 100ml during breastfeeding. Consult with your doctor before breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Peptiran Syrup 100ml?
This medicine does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Peptiran Syrup 100ml?
Alcohol increases acidity, heartburn. It is recommended to avoid excessive alcohol consumption with Peptiran Syrup 100ml as it can worsen your underlying disease.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have kidney problems as dose adjustments may be needed
- If you are taking painkillers and are suffering from peptic ulcer
- If you are an adult or an elderly person suffering from dyspeptic (indigestion)
- If you have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria)
- If you are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes, there are chances of developing pneumonia
- Severely ill or elderly persons may experience mental disorders like hallucinations, confusion and depression
Mode of Action of Peptiran 75 MG
How Does It Work?
The stomach produces acid to digest food. When this acid is produced in excess, it can lead to acidity, heartburn and ulcers. Peptiran Syrup 100ml works by blocking the secretion of gastric acid and thereby reduces the amount of acid present in the stomach. This helps in the relief of acid concerned indigestion and heartburn....
Directions for Use of Peptiran 75 MG
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor, preferably after meals
- Do not consume medicine directly from the bottle
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity
- Shake well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use
Interactions of Peptiran 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- If you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and medicine to treat fits like Phenytoin, close monitoring is needed
- Caution is needed if you are taking Phenytoin, Diazepam, Amitriptyline (to treat mental conditions), Theophylline (to treat respiratory problems), Ciclosporin (as an immunosuppressants), Ketoconazole (to treat fungal infection), Diltiazem, Propranolol, Fluorouracil (to treat high blood pressure) and Epirubicin...
Interactions with food items
This medicine should be taken after food.
Storage and disposal of Peptiran 75 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
Dosage of Peptiran 75 MG
There are no known symptoms of overdose. However, you may experience vomiting if you have taken too much dose of this medicine. Seek for medical help or call doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is acid reflux?
A: There is a valve-like structure called the sphincter between the food pipe and stomach. This valve prevents the acid and the food in your stomach from coming back into the food pipe. When this valve is weak or damaged, acid starts entering the stomach causing heartburn, difficulty in swallowing and food regurgitation.
Q: Can I reduce ma acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Yes, there are following points which can help you to reduce acidity problem like
- Try to lose excess weight
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen
- Quit smoking
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, high protein diet etc.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.