Digene Acidity & Gas Relief Tablets 15s- Mixed Fruit Flavour
Acidity and gas can be quite uncomfortable, especially if they are a recurring issues. Digene acidity and gas tablets are specially formulated to provide quick and long-lasting relief from symptoms of acidity. These tablets have a high acid-neutralizing capacity (ANC), which effectively neutralize stomach acid and bring relief. This antacid comes in mixed fruit flavour and contains Magnesium Hydroxide, Aluminium Hydroxide and Simethicone. Take about 2 to 4 tablets after every meal or as recommended by the doctor, for instant relief from acidity symptoms like bloating, feeling of fullness and cramping.
- Digene tablet for acidity has a high acid-neutralizing capacity (ANC).
- It offers quick relief from discomfort due to acidity.
- It contains Magnesium Hydroxide, Aluminium Hydroxide and Simethicone which provide quick and long-lasting relief from acidity.
- These chemicals are also effective in reducing symptoms like bloating, fullness and pain.
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P - 25mg
- Simethicone I.P - 25mg
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Hydrate - 50mg
- Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel I.P - 300mg
- Is an effective antacid that neutralizes acid build up in the stomach.
- Provides relief from symptoms of acidity and indigestion like cramping, bloating, belching and fullness.
How to Use
- For adults - Chew or suck on 2 - 4 tablets after every meal or just before you go to bed.
- For children - Give these tablets to children only safer consulting our doctor.
- For accurate dosage, adults can consult their doctor too.
- Take the medicine at the same time daily for best results.
- Inform the doctor about any medication you are taking before starting Digene tablets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, and ensure that the temperature does not exceed 30° celsius.
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Read the label on the box carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q1. What are the different flavours that Digene acidity tablets are available in?
Ans: The tablets are available in mixed fruit, mint, orange and assorted flavours.
Q2. How many tablets come in one strip?
Ans: 15 tablets come in one strip.
Q3. What is the purpose of this Digene tablet?
Ans: These mixed fruit flavour tablets are effective antacids.
Q4. Can pregnant women take Digene tablets for acidity?
Ans: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should consult their doctor before taking these tablets.