Digene Gel Acidity & Gas Relief - 200ml Orange Flavour
The eating habits and lifestyle people follow these days have made acidity and gas very common problems. But, with Digene Gel, you can say goodbye to your gas and acidity problems. Sip Digene Gel whenever acidity or gas strikes and relief will be there in no time. Digene Gel acts against acidity, reduces stomach pain and protects the stomach from making excess acid for long-lasting relief. Digene Oral Liquid is sugar-free and comes in a handy bottle that can be kept within easy reach at home. It is scientifically developed and the combination of active ingredients provides a high ANC (Acid Neutralising Capacity).
- Neutralizes excess stomach acid and protects the lining of the stomach from irritation.
- Helps to relieve symptoms of extra gas such as bloating and feeling of discomfort in the stomach.
- Helps to control the acid level in the stomach.
- Helps in reducing the sensation of acidity and indigestion.
- It is used in treating the gas and belching in the stomach.
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P. 185mg
- Simethicone I.P. 50mg
- Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose I.P. 100mg
- Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel I.P. 830mg
Among the many Digene uses for better functioning of the digestive system, the following are the most important ones:
- Relief from acidity and gas.
- Treat indigestion, belching and bloated stomach.
How to Use
- For adults: 2 teaspoonful (10ml) after meals and at bedtime or as advised by the physician.
- For children: As advised by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Check the expiry date before buying.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1: Can I take Digene Gel when I have stomach pain?
Ans. Stomach pain can be a result of various underlying causes. If some of the symptoms of your stomach pain are indigestion, heartburn or gas then Digene Gel can be taken. If you are unsure of the symptoms, then please consult your doctor to diagnose more effectively.
Q2: Can I take Digene Gel if I suffer from diabetes?
Ans. Yes, Digene Gel is a sugar-free syrup, specially formulated to provide effective and long-lasting relief in a diabetic-friendly format. Digene will help you cure acidity without negatively affecting your diabetes. For more information, please consult your doctor.
Q3: What flavours are Digene Gel available in?
Ans. Digene Gel is available in 3 different flavours to tingle your taste buds: Mint, Orange and Mixed fruit.
Q4: What are the side effects of Digene Gel?
Ans. There are no known side effects for Digene Gel if taken in the right dosage.
Q5: Can I take Digene in pregnancy?
Ans. Consult your healthcare provider before taking Digene in pregnancy or lactation.