Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Pantop Hp Kit 6`S Description
Pantop HP kit is used to treat peptic ulcers, a condition of open sores on the lining of the stomach and the upper portion of the small intestine. It is a combination medicine containing clarithromyc
in, amoxicillin and pantoprazole as its active medicines. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform the doctor about the medical conditions and ongoing medications before starting with the medicine.
|You Save||₹27.86 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clarithromycin(500.0 Mg) + Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg) + Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(750.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Peptic ulcer disease|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting. stomach pain, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PEPTIC ULCERS|
- Pantocid Hp Kit TabletsBy Sun Pharma6 Tablet Combikit(s) in StripMRP 184.00₹ 156.40₹ 26.07/Tablet Combikit
Uses of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Contraindications of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
- If you are allergic to clarithromycin, pantoprazole, amoxicillin or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you are allergic to antibiotics to the class known as macrolide antibiotics or beta-lactam antibiotics (cephalosporin, carbapenem or monobactam) and proton pump inhibitors. If you are not sure what these medicines are, discuss them with the doctor....
- If you suffer from low levels of potassium (hypokalemia).
- If you suffer from liver or kidney disease.
- If you are taking medicines like blood cholesterol-lowering medicines (statins), antiviral medicine (nelfinavir), colchicine, ergotamine or dihydroergotamine, ticagrelor, ranolazine, astemizole, cisapride, pimozide and terfenadine....
- If you suffer from rhythmic defects of the heart.
Side effects of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
- Stomach pain
- Taste change
Precautions and Warnings of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from kidney disorders, liver disorders.
- You suffer from an infection of the ear, nose, throat and urinary tract.
- You have a history of fits.
- You suffer from skin infections (acute generalised exanthematous pustulosis, infectious mononucleosis).
- You suffer from heart disorders, rhythm-related disorders or are taking medicines that cause disturbances in heart rhythm.
- You have or had a history of antibiotic-related diarrhoea.
- You suffer from low levels of magnesium and/or potassium.
- You experience signs and symptoms of liver disease like loss of appetite, jaundice, dark urine, itchy skin or a tender stomach.
- You experience allergic reactions like anaphylaxis, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome.
- You have low levels of vitamin B12.
- You have lost weight.
- You have difficulty while swallowing.
- You have or had osteoporosis.
- You have difficulty while urinating.
- You experience elevated liver enzymes.
- Patients who suffer from liver disease must monitor their liver functioning while taking the medicine.
Mode of Action of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
How Does It Work?
- Pantop HP kit contains clarithromycin, amoxicillin and pantoprazole.
- Clarithromycin and amoxicillin work against bacterial infection. Clarithromycin interferes with the synthesis of bacterial proteins while amoxicillin, a penicillin-type antibiotic, prevents bacterial growth by damaging the bacterial cell wall. ...
- Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor it reduces the acid produced in the stomach by blocking the proton pumps in cells of the stomach.
Directions for Use of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
- Take Pantop HP kit as prescribed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Pantop HP kit works or Pantop HP kit itself reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking medicines to lower the blood cholesterol, medicines to treat viral infections, migraine, medicines to treat heart diseases, fungal infections, brain disorders and blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Dosage of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side-effects of Pantop HP kit?
Q: For how long I need to take Pantop HP?
Q: Does Pantop HP kit cause sleepiness?
- Clarithromycin 250 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 16 May 2022]
- Pantoprazole 40 mg Gastro-resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 16 May 2022]
- Amoxicillin 250 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 16 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 16 May 2022]