Pantop Hp Kit 6`s
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
6 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pantop Hp Tablet is used to treat peptic ulcers, a condition of open sores on the lining of the stomach and the upper portion of the small intestine. It contains clarithromycin, amoxicillin and pantop
razole as its active medicines. Inform the doctor about the medical conditions and ongoing medications before starting with the medicine....
Uses of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Pantop Hp Tablet is used to treat stomach and intestinal ulcers caused by bacteria.
Contraindications of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
- If you are allergic to clarithromycin, pantoprazole, amoxicillin or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you are allergic to antibiotics to the class known as macrolide antibiotics or beta-lactam antibiotics (cephalosporin, carbapenem or monobactam) and proton pump inhibitors. If you are not sure whatthese medicines are, discuss them with the doctor....Read more
- If you suffer from low levels of potassium (hypokalemia).
- If you suffer from liver or kidney disease.
- If you are taking medicines like blood cholesterol-lowering medicines (statins), antiviral medicine (nelfinavir), colchicine, ergotamine or dihydroergotamine, ticagrelor, ranolazine, astemizole, cisapride, pimozide and terfenadine....Read more
- If you suffer from rhythmic defects of the heart.
Side effects of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
- Stomach pain
- Taste change
Precautions and Warnings of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Can I take Pantop Hp Tablet during pregnancy?
Avoid using the medicine during pregnancy. Consult the doctor before use.
Can I take Pantop Hp Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is little data available for the safety of the use of the medicine during breastfeeding. Consult the doctor and use only on recommendation by the doctor.
Can I drive after consuming Pantop Hp Tablet?
There is little data available on the effect of the medicine on the driving ability of an individual. Avoid driving in case of dizziness or blurred vision.
Can I consume alcohol while taking Pantop Hp Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while you are taking the medicine as it may aggravate the side effects of the medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from kidney disorders, liver disorders.
- You suffer from an infection of the ear, nose, throat and urinary tract.
- You have a history of fits.
- You suffer from skin infections (acute generalised exanthematous pustulosis, infectious mononucleosis).
- You suffer from heart disorders, rhythm-related disorders or are taking medicines that cause disturbances in heart rhythm.
- You have or had a history of antibiotic-related diarrhoea.
- You suffer from low levels of magnesium and/or potassium.
- You experience signs and symptoms of liver disease like loss of appetite, jaundice, dark urine, itchy skin or a tender stomach.
- You experience allergic reactions like anaphylaxis, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome.
- You have low levels of vitamin B12.
- You have lost weight.
- You have difficulty while swallowing.
- You have or had osteoporosis.
- You have difficulty while urinating.
- You experience elevated liver enzymes.
- Patients who suffer from liver disease must monitor their liver functioning while taking the medicine.
Mode of Action of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
How Does It Work?
- Pantop Hp Tablet contains clarithromycin, amoxicillin and pantoprazole.
- Clarithromycin and amoxicillin work against bacterial infection. Clarithromycin interferes with the synthesis of bacterial proteins while amoxicillin, a penicillin-type antibiotic, prevents bacterialgrowth by damaging the bacterial cell wall....Read more
- Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor it reduces the acid produced in the stomach by blocking the proton pumps in cells of the stomach.
Directions for Use of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
- Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Pantop Hp Tablet works or Pantop Hp Tablet itself reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking medicines to lower the blood cholesterol, medicines to treat viral infections, migraine, medicines to treat heart diseases, fungal infections, brain disorders and blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Store at a cool and dry place. Protect it from direct sunlight and heat. Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Pantop Hp Kit 6`S
Symptoms of an overdose are nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and weakness. If you have taken in excess, contact the doctor or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking a double do
se to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side-effects of Pantop Hp Tablet?
A: The side effects include nausea, vomiting, headache, changes in taste and diarrhoea. Consult the doctor if the side effects are not resolving or worsening.
Q: For how long I need to take the medicine?
A: Take as directed by the doctor. Avoid taking more than the recommended medicine. Avoid stoping the treatment in between even after you start feeling better as there might be a relapse of the infection.
Q: Does Pantop Hp Tablet cause sleepiness?
A: No Pantop Hp Tablet does not cause sleepiness.
- Clarithromycin 250 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 15 June 2021]
- Pantoprazole 40 mg Gastro-resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 15 June 2021]
- Amoxicillin 250 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 15 June 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 15 June 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹20.36 (12% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Clarithromycin(500.0 Mg),Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg),Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(750.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Peptic ulcer disease|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting. stomach pain, diarrhoea|
Last Updated on: 18 Jun 2021 | 10:31 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved