Oleanz Rt 20mg Strip Of 10 Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Oleanz Rt 20 MG Description
Oleanz Rt 20mg Tablets treat mania and Schizophrenia or any mental illnesses that cause delusions or hallucinations and affects a person's capacity to think and act. The patient can consume Oleanz
Rt 20mg with or without meals. It should be taken at the same time every day to ensure a regular dose of medication in the patient’s body. This medicine should be taken as exactly prescribed by the physician. The patient should not stop the medicine abruptly without consulting the practitioner, as it may increase the patient’s symptoms. The side effects of this medication are dry mouth, muscular tightness, and restlessness. In addition, this prescription medicine may cause a fall in blood pressure, so the patient should get up slowly if they have been sitting or lying down for long. Oleanz Rt 20mg may increase blood sugar, weight, and cholesterol levels. These can be regulated by changing lifestyles and including a balanced diet and frequent exercise. In rare circumstances, it can produce dangerous adverse effects such as extremely high blood sugar levels or strokes.
|You Save||₹33.66 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Treatment of mania, Bipolar or depressive disorder, Schizophrenia|
|Side effects||Dizziness, Orthostatic hypotension or sudden reduction in blood pressure on standing, sleepiness, tremors, dryness in the mouth, weight gain, muscle stiffness, restlessness|
Uses of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
- As per CDSCO, Oleanz Rt 20 mg tablet is used for the following:
- Treatment of mania, bipolar or depressive disorder and Schizophrenia.
Contraindications of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
- Do not take Oleanz Rt 20mg tablets or take with caution:
- If you are allergic to any of the active components of the medication
Side effects of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
- Side effects of Oleanz Rt 20mg tablets include:
- Orthostatic hypotension or sudden reduction in blood pressure on standing
- Dryness in mouth
- Weight gain
- Muscle stiffness
Precautions and Warnings of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are not feeling any improvement after taking Oleanz RT 20 mg. However you must consume the tablet for 4 to 6 weeks to notice the full effects on thinking and mood. Speak to your doctor after that time frame....
- You there is any increase in weight, blood sugar, or cholesterol levels.
- You feel dizzy or feel you will faint after taking the medicine.
- You feel there are any issues, consulting your doctor and do not discontinue Oleanz RT 20 mg by yourself .
Mode of Action of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
- Take Oleanz Rt 20mg S tablets orally once every day, with or without meals.
- Take Oleanz Rt 20mg Strip Of 10 tablets as prescribed by your doctor. Initially, your doctor may recommend a low dose and steadily increase it.
- Do not push the orally disintegrating pill through the foil. Instead, pull aside the foil wrapper with dry hands.
- Continue to take the medication, even if you cannot notice its effects or feel fine. Oleanz Rt helps you manage your symptoms. It takes many weeks or even months to notice the full effects of olanzapine. ...
- Do not stop taking Oleanz Rt 20mg tablets without consulting your doctor. The doctor may reduce the dosage progressively.
- Follow the label instructions carefully, or ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist to describe them to you.
Interactions of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Oleanz Rt 20mg tablets might interact with anti-anxiety medications such as zolpidem, alprazolam, lorazepam, opioid pain relievers like codeine, hydrocodone, anti-allergic drugs, including cetirizine and antipsychotics such as quetiapine and cause severe side effects, including muscle stiffness, dizziness, and weight gain....
Interactions with food items
- There is no severe interaction between Oleanz Rt 20mg tablets and food. However, if you consume the tablet after a meal, maintain a gap between taking the medicine and food to avoid any side effects or interactions with food....
Storage and disposal of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
Dosage of Oleanz Rt 20 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does Oleanz Rt 20mg tablets take to show the result?
Q: Is it possible to use Oleanz Rt 20mg Strip Of 10 Orally Disintegrating Tablets to treat anxiety?
Q: Is Oleanz Rt 20mg Tablets a sleep medication?
- Olanzapine: Peripheric oedema in an elderly patient: a case report. React Wkly [Internet]. https://medlineplus.gov. 2013 [cited 2 Mar 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Gov.in. [cited 2 Mar 2022] -
- Olanzapine Pamoate Depot Versus Oral Olanzapine on Treatment Outcomes in Outpatients With Schizophrenia [Internet]. Clinicaltrials.gov. [cited 2 Mar 2022]