Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
By CIPLA LIMITED
60ml Dry Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Novamox Oral Suspension contain Amoxicillin, an antibiotic. It is used for the treatment of respiratory tract infection, skin and soft tissue infections due to certain types of bacteria. It works by
killing bacteria responsible for infection by inhibiting the formation and repairing of the outer covering of bacteria. Nausea, loose motion, skin rash are common side effects after the use of this medicine. If side effects do not go away on their own or your child condition doesn't improve over time then inform the doctor....
Uses of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
It is used for the treatment of respiratory tract infection, skin and soft tissue infections due to certain types of bacteria.
Contraindications of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
- If your child is allergic to Amoxicillin, penicillin or any other ingredients of Novamox Oral Suspension.
- If your child previously had an allergic reaction like skin rash or swelling of the face or throat due to any antibiotic.
Side effects of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
- Loose motion
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
Can I take Novamox Oral Suspension during pregnancy?
Pregnant women should not take Novamox Oral Suspension since it is meant to be used in children.
Can I take Novamox Oral Suspension while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding women should not take Novamox Oral Suspension since it is meant to be used in children.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has a kidney problem.
- Your child is not urinating regularly.
- Your child has indigestion with some type of sugar.
Mode of Action of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
How Does It Work?
It works by killing bacteria responsible for infection by inhibiting the formation and repairing of the outer covering of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
- Novamox Oral Suspension should be given to your child as directed by the doctor.
- For reconstitution add boiled and cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle or as suggested by the doctor.
- Shake well and make the volume up to the given mark on the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Reconstituted solutions should be used within the duration mentioned in the bottle.
Interactions of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Novamox Oral Suspension works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are giving to your child currently to avoid any possible interactions.
- Concomitant use of this medicine with an oral typhoid vaccine can cause a decrease in the effect of the oral typhoid vaccine.
Storage and disposal of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
- Store this medicine in dry powder form below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- The reconstituted suspension should be stored for 7 days at 2°C to 8°C in the refrigerator.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
Symptoms of overdose include stomach upset, loose motions, nausea, problem in urination etc. If you have given too much of this medicine to your child then contact the doctor or reach out to the neare
st hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed giving any dose of this medicine to your child then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing s
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop giving Novamox Oral Suspension to my child if he/she feels better?
A: Novamox Oral Suspension should be given in dose and duration as advised by the doctor. Stopping treatment midway can cause bacterial infection to occur again and this medicine may be ineffective to treat the same infection in future.
Q: Is Novamox Oral Suspension useful for the treatment of all types of fever?
A: Novamox Oral Suspension is useful in the treatment of fever due to certain bacterial infection. It is not useful for the treatment of other fever causes such as viral infections, malaria etc.
Q: What precautions should be taken to avoid loose motion cause due to Novamox Oral Suspension?
A: You should give Novamox Oral Suspension to your child immediately after food and probiotics should be given along with this medicine to avoid loose motion caused due to Novamox Oral Suspension.
Q: Is Novamox Oral Suspension useful to treat ringworm?
A: Novamox Oral Suspension are not useful for the treatment of ringworm or any other type of fungal infections.
Other Products from this Brand
- Novamox 500 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Novamox Paediatric Drops 10 Ml
- Novamox 250 Mg Capsule
- Novamox Cv Forte 457 Mg Tangy Orange Flavour Dry Syrup 60 Ml
- Novamox Dt 250 Mg Tablet
- Novamox Cv 228 5 Mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Syrup
- Novamox Dt 125 Mg Tablet
- Novamox Cv 375 Mg Strip Of 6 Tablets
- Novamox Cv 375 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Novamox 100 Mg Rediuse Drops 10 Ml
Last Updated on: 09 Apr 2021 | 11:59 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved