Novamox 125mg Suspension 60ml
Novamox 125 MG Description
Novamox Oral Suspension contain Amoxicillin, an antibiotic. It is used for the treatment of respiratory tract infection, skin and soft tissue infections due to certain types of bacteria. It works by
killing bacteria responsible for infection by inhibiting the formation and repairing of the outer covering of bacteria. Nausea, loose motion, skin rash are common side effects after the use of this medicine. If side effects do not go away on their own or your child condition doesn't improve over time then inform the doctor.
Uses of Novamox 125 MG
Contraindications of Novamox 125 MG
- If your child is allergic to Amoxicillin, penicillin or any other ingredients of Novamox Oral Suspension.
- If your child previously had an allergic reaction like skin rash or swelling of the face or throat due to any antibiotic.
Side effects of Novamox 125 MG
- Loose motion
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Novamox 125 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child has a kidney problem.
- Your child is not urinating regularly.
- Your child has indigestion with some type of sugar.
Mode of Action of Novamox 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Novamox 125 MG
- Novamox Oral Suspension should be given to your child as directed by the doctor.
- For reconstitution add boiled and cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle or as suggested by the doctor.
- Shake well and make the volume up to the given mark on the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Reconstituted solutions should be used within the duration mentioned in the bottle.
Interactions of Novamox 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Novamox Oral Suspension works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are giving to your child currently to avoid any possible interactions.
- Concomitant use of this medicine with an oral typhoid vaccine can cause a decrease in the effect of the oral typhoid vaccine.
Storage and disposal of Novamox 125 MG
- Store this medicine in dry powder form below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- The reconstituted suspension should be stored for 7 days at 2°C to 8°C in the refrigerator.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Novamox 125 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop giving Novamox Oral Suspension to my child if he/she feels better?
Q: Is Novamox Oral Suspension useful for the treatment of all types of fever?
Q: What precautions should be taken to avoid loose motion cause due to Novamox Oral Suspension?
Q: Is Novamox Oral Suspension useful to treat ringworm?
Other Products from this Brand
- Novamox 500 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Novamox 125 Mg Rediuse 30 Ml
- Novamox 125 Mg Rediuse 60 Ml
- Novamox 250 Mg Capsule
- Novamox Cv 228 5 Mg Orange Flavour Bottle Of 30 Ml Dry Syrup
- Novamox Paediatric Drops 10 Ml
- Novamox Cv Forte 457 Mg Tangy Orange Flavour Dry Syrup 60 Ml
- Novamox 100 Mg Rediuse Drops 10 Ml
- Novamox Cv 375 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Novamox Cv 375 Mg Strip Of 6 Tablets