Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Nimsaid P tablet provides relief from headache, toothache, fever and various other kinds of pain such as ear, joint and menstrual. It is a combination medicine containing nimesulide and paracetamol.
t is a painkiller that also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties along with fever-reducing action. It is recommended to take this medicine with meals to avoid an upset stomach. Do not take this medicine for more than the prescribed duration and dose, as it increases the risk of stomach-intestinal ulcers when taken for a prolonged duration. This medicine should not be used in children under 12 years of age and people with stomach ulcers, kidney or liver or heart problems.
|You Save||₹15.00 (20% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nimesulide(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, inflammation, fever|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, indigestion, vomiting|
- Nimstru P 325mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 35.00₹ 28.0053% CHEAPER₹ 2.8/Tablet
- Nicip Plus TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.10₹ 45.5724% CHEAPER₹ 4.56/Tablet
- Nodard Plus TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.75₹ 43.3127% CHEAPER₹ 4.33/Tablet
- Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 54.40₹ 46.2423% CHEAPER₹ 4.62/Tablet
- Nimupain Plus TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.00₹ 43.4027% CHEAPER₹ 4.34/Tablet
- Sumo Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.00₹ 115.60₹ 7.71/Tablet
- Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.00₹ 57.803% CHEAPER₹ 5.78/Tablet
- Nimulid Hf Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 67.95₹ 54.369% CHEAPER₹ 5.44/Tablet
Uses of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, nimesulide, other anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) or any of the ingredients of the Nimsaid P tablet.
- If you have a history of liver damage induced by anti-inflammatory medicines like (Nimesulide).
- If you have or had a history of stomach bleeding, ulcer and inflammation of stomach lining.
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders.
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function.
- If you have a serious heart failure problem.
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills and shivering.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Loose stools
- Redness of the skin
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nimsaid P tablet should not be used during pregnancy, especially during the last three months of pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby along with delaying the delivery term.
- If you are a woman planning to conceive, this medicine can hamper your fertility. Hence it should be avoided by such women. Talk to your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant....
Other General Warnings
- You experience loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and weakness. These could be signs of serious liver damage.
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood, immediately stop the medicine.
- You are elderly, the chances of side effects increases.
- You are suffering from liver or kidney or heart disease.
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers.
- You are expected to go through any upcoming surgery.
- Taking Nimsaid P tablet for long is not advised as it can increase the risk of heart disease or stomach bleeds.
- Nimsaid P tablet should not be used in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Natural chemical substance prostaglandins, causes pain, swelling and fever.
- Nimsaid P tablet blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain.
- It acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it helps in controlling the fever.
Directions for Use of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Taking the Nimsaid P with steroids can increase the risk of getting stomach bleeding and ulcers.
- Nimsaid P may interfere with the action of blood thinners like warfarin and increase the risk of bleeding.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with vomiting medicines like domperidone and metoclopramide is not recommended.
- Some medicines can affect the way Nimsaid P works or Nimsaid P itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Storage and disposal
- Store Nimsaid P tablets in a cool and dry place and protected from moisture and light.
- Keep it out of the reach of the children and pets.
Dosage of Nimsaid P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take tab Nimsaid P for six months?
Q: My child has toothache, can I give Nimsaid tablet to him?
Q: How to use Nimsaid P tablet?
Q: Can I take Nimsaid P tablet for a cold?
Q: What does Nimsaid P contain?
Q: Can Nimsaid P be used for fever?
Q: Is Nimsaid P safe during pregnancy?
Q: Is tablet Nimsaid P used for headaches?
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Trademark [Internet]. Mri.cts-mrp.eu. 2021 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Nimesulide Tablet [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2021 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Prescribing medicines in pregnancy database [Internet]. Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). 2021 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Nimesulide & Paracetamol Tablets – Salvavidas Pharmaceutical [Internet]. Salvavidaspharma.com. 2021 [cited 16 April 2022]