Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lupisulide-P Tablet is a combination medicine containing nimesulide and paracetamol as its main ingredient. This medicine has analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. It is also commonly known as a pai
nkiller or pain-reliever. Lupisulide-P tablet is used to provide relief from painful conditions such as headache, toothache, fever, ear, joint and menstrual pain. This medicine should not be used in children under 12 years of age and people with stomach ulcers, kidney or liver or heart problems. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Do not take this medicine for a longer duration. Take the Lupisulide P tablet with food or a glass of milk to avoid an upset stomach....
Uses of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lupisulide-P tablet is used to provide relief from fever, headache, toothache, pain like ear pain, joint pain and pain during menses.
Contraindications of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, nimesulide, other anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) or any of the ingredients of the Lupisulide-P tablet.
- If you have a history of liver damage induced by anti-inflammatory medicines like (Nimesulide).
- If you have or had a history of stomach bleeding, ulcer and inflammation of stomach lining.
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders.
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function.
- If you have a serious heart failure problem.
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, shivering.
- If you are pregnant (especially third trimester) or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Loose stools
- Redness of the skin
Precautions and Warnings of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take the Lupisulide-P tablet during pregnancy?
- Lupisulide-P tablet should not be used during pregnancy, especially during the last three months of pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby along with delaying the delivery term.
- If you are a woman planning to conceive, this medicine can hamper your fertility. Hence, it should be avoided by such women. Talk to your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant....Read more
Can I take the Lupisulide-P tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of the Lupisulide-P tablet pass into the breastmilk. Thus, it should be avoided by breastfeeding women. Talk to your doctor for more information.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Lupisulide-P tablet?
If you experience dizziness, drowsiness and vertigo after taking the Lupisulide-P tablet, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with the Lupisulide-P tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Lupisulide-P tablet, as it may worsen your liver problems. Do not consume alcohol while on this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you have a habit of drinking regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and weakness. These could be signs of serious liver damage.
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood, immediately stop the medicine.
- You are elderly, chances of the side effects increases.
- You are suffering from liver or kidney or heart diseases.
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking the Lupisulide-P tablet.
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers.
- You are expected to go through any upcoming surgery.
- Taking Lupisulide-P tablet for a long period is not advised as it can increase the risk of heart diseases or stomach bleeds.
- Lupisulide-P tablet should not be used in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Natural chemical substance prostaglandins, causes pain, swelling and fever.
- Lupisulide-P tablet blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain. It acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus,it helps in controlling the fever....Read more
Directions for Use of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lupisulide-P tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water after food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. Take it for a short duration of time. Pr
olonged use of this medicine is not recommended....
Interactions of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way this medicine works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, mental health problems, a certain type of cancer, arthritis, gout, various infections, medicines used to modify the immune systemduring an organ transplant, blood thinners....Read more
- Do not take this medicine along with vomiting medicines like Domperidone and Metoclopramide.
- You may experience stomach bleeding and ulcers if used along with steroids.
Storage and disposal of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Storage and disposal
- Store Lupisulide-P tablets in a cool and dry place and protect them from moisture and light.
- Keep it out of reach of the children and pets.
Dosage of Lupisulide P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomforts, stomach bleed, skin rash, fever and chills. In case of an overdose of Lupisulide-P tablet, contact your doctor immediately or vis
it the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of the Lupisulide-P tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedul
e. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Lupisulide-P for six months?
- No, prolonged use of Lupisulide-P tablet can be cause harm to your health.
- The use of this medicine is meant only for a short relief of pain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
- Using it for a prolonged period may result in stomach and intestine ulcers and an increased risk of heart diseases.
- Please consult your doctor for more information.
Q: My child has a toothache, can I give a Lupisulide-P tablet to him?
A: No, do not give Lupisulide-P tablet to your child. This medicine is not meant for use in children.
Q: Why do we use Lupisulide-P?
A: Lupisulide-P tablet is used to provide symptomatic relief from pain such as headache, toothache, ear, joints and menstrual pain.
Q: Is Lupisulide-P tablet used to treat a headache?
A: Yes, Lupisulide-P can be used to treat a headache if prescribed by the doctor.
- Anadin Paracetamol tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Trademark 100 mg tablets - SUMMARY OF PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS [Internet]. Mri.cts-mrp.eu. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Nimesulide - SmPC & PIL [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Paracetamol - Prescribing medicines in pregnancy database [Internet]. Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Nimesulide & Paracetamol tablets – Salvavidas Pharmaceutical [Internet]. Salvavidaspharma.com. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹7.42 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Nimesulide(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, inflammation, fever|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, vomiting|
Last Updated on: 16 Jul 2021 | 06:46 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Get FREE HbA1c test + Flat 15% off on 1st medicine order
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved