Nexito 5mg Tablet
Nexito 5 MG Description
Nexito 5 MG Tablet is an antidepressant used to deal with depression and generalized anxiety disorder. It enables the optimization of serotonin levels in the body. Nexito 5 MG tablet belongs to the g
roup of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Anxiety is the feeling of excessive worry, uneasiness, and dread about the outcomes of events. This persistent worry and fear pose a problem in your everyday actions. Nexito 5 MG Tablet is a composition of Escitalopram. Escitalopram enhances the serotonin hormone levels that uplift mood, manner, and awareness in patients with anxiety. Nexito 5 MG Tablet should not be suddenly stopped as you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as mood changes, irritability, and dizziness. Nexito 5 MG Tablet can also increase suicidal feelings among youngsters, adolescents, and young adults. Therefore, Nexito 5 MG Tablet should only be taken under a doctor's prescription
|You Save||₹7.53 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Generalized anxiety disorder, Depression, Panic disorder, Mental balance, Reduces irritability, Phobia, Post-traumatic stress disorder, Obsessive-compulsive disorder|
|Side effects||Diarrhea, Constipation, Increased or decreased appetite, Nausea, Dry mouth, Excessive air or gas in the stomach, Joint pain, Headache, Dizziness, Impotence, Decreased libido|
Uses of Nexito 5 MG
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Reduces feeling irritable
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Contraindications of Nexito 5 MG
- A hypersensitive patient to any of the components used in the Nexito 5 Tablet.
- If you have a medical condition like congenital long QT syndrome and bleeding tendencies.
- A patient with recent myocardial infarction, diabetes, or bradycardia.
- If someone has conditions like hypokalaemia, hepatic impairment, and severe renal impairment.
- A patient with a history of seizure disorders or a history of mania.
Side effects of Nexito 5 MG
- Some common side effects include:
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Dry mouth
- Excessive air or gas in the stomach
- Joint pain
- Decreased libido
Precautions and Warnings of Nexito 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You should consult a doctor if you are undergoing angle-closure glaucoma or have past glaucoma.
- There is a hazard of suicidal intuition and nature in teenagers, adolescents, and young adults (18 to 24) with major depressive disorder (MDD) and different psychiatric disorders.
- If you endure bleeding disorders or take aspirin, NSAIDs, and other anticoagulants, consult a doctor before using this medicine.
- Do not use Nexito 5 MG Tablet for children under 12 years.
- If you have diabetes, consult a doctor before using this medicine.
Ingredients and Benefits of Nexito 5 MG
Mode of Action of Nexito 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nexito 5 MG
- Take a Nexito 5Mg tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take Nexito 5Mg tablet for durations shorter or extended than recommended by your doctor as it has the ability to become habit-forming.
- Prevent forgetting the dose. If you do, put up with the medicine as quickly as you remember.
- Be sure not to stop taking medicine before completing the course, as discussed with your doctor, as it may affect the symptoms.
- Nexito 5Mg tablets should be consumed with food to prevent stomach issues.
- Take a Nexito 5Mg tablet simultaneously as it helps retain a constant medicine status in the body.
Interactions of Nexito 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Nexito 5 MG Tablet may interact with other anxiety medicines, monoamine oxidase inhibitors like selegiline, opioids or strong painkillers, sedatives, anti-arrhythmic medicines, medications used to treat heartburn, and antibiotics....
Interactions with food items
- Prevent alcohol consumption as it may increase the risk of side-effects when taken alongside Nexito 5 MG Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Nexito 5 MG
Dosage of Nexito 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Bhavika Shah
MBBS, MD (Dermatology), DNB (Dermatology)