Myopin Drops 5ml
By OPTHO REMEDIES PVT LTD
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Myopin Drops 5ml contains Atropine as an active ingredient. It is used to treat inflammation (swelling, redness, etc) in the eyes and is also used to dilate the pupil of the eye. Do not use this medic
ine if you are allergic to it or are suffering from high pressure inside the eyes. You should use this medicine only under medical supervision and as instructed by the doctor....
Uses of Myopin Drops 5ml
- Myopin Drops 5ml is used to treat inflammation (swelling, redness, etc) in the eyes.
- It is also used to dilate the pupil of the eye before an eye examination.
Contraindications of Myopin Drops 5ml
- If you are allergic to Atropine or any of the ingredients of Myopin Drops 5ml.
- If you are suffering from high pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
Side effects of Myopin Drops 5ml
- Eye discomfort due to exposure to light
- Local irritation, pricking or chilling in eyes, swelling in eyes
- Nausea, vomiting, giddiness
- Restlessness, dry mouth
- Unusual muscle movements
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Hot flushes, irregular heartbeat, palpitations
Precautions and Warnings of Myopin Drops 5ml
Can I use Myopin Drops 5ml during pregnancy?
As there is limited information about the safety of this medicine during pregnancy, this medicine should only be used if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I use Myopin Drops 5ml while breastfeeding?
Be cautious while breastfeeding during the treatment because prolonged use of this medicine might reduce milk production but it does not affect the breastfed baby.
Can I drive if I have used Myopin Drops 5ml?
This medicine can cause blurred vision. Try not to drive or operate machines until the vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Myopin Drops 5ml?
There is no known interaction of this medicine with alcohol, but it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You use contact lenses in your daily life.
- You may experience temporarily impaired vision.
- You have a history of heart problems like a fast heartbeat.
- You have dark-coloured eyes, care is advised to avoid excess dosage.
- You are suffering from high pressure inside the eyes, as much caution is required.
- You are suffering from fever, as Myopin Drops 5ml can raise the temperature so it should be used cautiously.
Mode of Action of Myopin Drops 5ml
How Does It Work?
Myopin Drops 5ml acts by relaxing the muscles in your eyes and enlarge the pupil and making the eye examination easier. Also, it helps in reducing the swelling and pain in the eyes.
Directions for Use of Myopin Drops 5ml
- Use Myopin Drops 5ml as instructed by your doctor
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue
- Use the exact number of drops recommended
Interactions of Myopin Drops 5ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Simultaneous use of any other eye medicine can delay the absorption of Myopin Drops 5ml.
- The use of high osmolarity solutions can affect the activity of this medicine.
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interactions.
Storage and disposal of Myopin Drops 5ml
- Store Myopin Drops 5ml below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour or if particles are present.
Dosage of Myopin Drops 5ml
- Symptoms of overdose include irregular heartbeat, confusion, restlessness, unusual muscle movements, fits or hallucinations.
- If you think you have used too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one. If you have missed the dose, then take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do I need to take any precautions during the treatment with Myopin Drops 5ml?
- You should wash your hands properly before and after the use of the eye drops.
- Heart patients should be more careful during the use of the eye drops, as it can alter your heartbeat.
- The eye drops should be discarded after 4-weeks of the first opening.
- Try not to touch the dropper and should be kept out of the reach of children and pets.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 20 Mar 2021 | 09:46 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved