Mylamin Capsule Description
Mylamin Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is used for the treatment of nutritional deficiencies. It contains alpha lipoic acid, vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin, cyanocobalamin, methylcobal
min), vitamin B1 (also called thiamine), vitamin B9 (also called folic acid, folate) and vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine).
|You Save||₹9.32 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, flushing, weakness|
Uses of Mylamin Capsule
Contraindications of Mylamin Capsule
Side effects of Mylamin Capsule
Precautions and Warnings of Mylamin Capsule
Other General Warnings
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Mylamin Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Mylamin Capsule contains alpha lipoic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin B9 and vitamin B6.
- Alpha lipoic acid: It is a good antioxidant and helps to reduce oxidative stress and ensures proper blood supply to nerve cells.
- Vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin, cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin): It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves, for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility and the functioning of various hormones....
- Vitamin B1 (also called thiamine): It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus helps in improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
- Vitamin B9 (also called folic acid, folate): It is essential for the formation of red blood cells. It is also required for the formation of DNA and other genetic material.
- Vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine): It plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells and the proper functioning of nerves. It also helps the body turn food into energy and maintain brain function....
Directions for Use of Mylamin Capsule
- Take Mylamin Capsule as directed by your doctor, preferably at a fixed time.
- Do not consume it more than that recommended by your doctor.
Interactions of Mylamin Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Mylamin Capsule
- Store Mylamin Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Mylamin Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Mylamin Capsule used for?
Q: What is the composition of Mylamin Capsule?
- NIH. Vitamin B12 Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- NIH. Folic acid Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- NIH. Pyrodoxine Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]