Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml Description
Mucaine Oral Gel is an antacid and is used to relieve symptoms like acidity, heartburn, stomach pain, etc associated with stomach ulcers, acid reflux, etc. Mucaine Oral Gel contains a combination of
aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide and oxetacaine. Mucaine Oral Gel works by neutralising the acid present in the stomach and relieving pain due to ulcers. It should be taken as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist. It should be preferably taken before meals. This Oral Gel should not be used in patients with severe kidney-related disorders. The safety and effectiveness of this Oral Gel in children have not been established. You may sometimes experience side effects like rash, constipation and diarrhoea while on treatment with Mucaine Oral Gel. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
|You Save||₹30.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Oxetacaine / Oxethazaince(10.0 Mg/5ml) + Aluminium Hydroxide(0.291 Gm/5ml) + Magnesium Hydroxide / Milk Of Magnesia(98.0 Mg/5ml)|
|Uses||Acidity, indigestion, stomach discomfort, heartburn|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain, constipation|
Uses of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
Contraindications of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
- If you are allergic to Mucaine Oral Gel or any of its ingredients.
- If you have any problems with your kidney.
- If you have severe stomach pain or constipation.
- If you are one an antibiotic medicine containing any form of tetracycline.
Side effects of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
Precautions and Warnings of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
Other General Warnings
- You have constipation
- You have problems with your liver or kidney
- Your phosphate levels are decreasing, resulting in the softening of bones and unexplained fractures. The doctor may ask you to monitor your blood phosphate levels regularly.
- The safety and effectiveness of Mucaine Oral Gel in children have not been studied.
Mode of Action of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
How Does It Work?
- Mucaine Oral Gel contains Aluminium hydroxide, Magnesium hydroxide, and Oxetacaine.
- Aluminium hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide works by reacting with the acid present in the stomach and neutralize it, thereby reducing the acidity and heartburn.
- Oxetacaine acts like a local anaesthetic and provides relief from the pain associated with ulcers.
Directions for Use of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
- Take Mucaine Oral Gel as directed by your doctor.
- You should take it at least 15 minutes before meals and at bedtime.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Mucaine Oral Gel with antibiotics like Oxytetracycline, Rifampicin, Ciprofloxacin, Cefdinir, and Tetracyclines interferes with the effect of these antibiotics.
- This Oral Gel interferes with effect vitamins or medicines like Ketoconazole (antifungal) when taken together.
- This Oral Gel reduces the effect of Chlorpromazine (used in psychiatric illness), Rosuvastatin (used to lower cholesterol), and antimalarial medicines like Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine when used together and thus should be used with caution....
Storage and disposal of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
Dosage of Mucaine Gel Orange Sugar Free 200ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Mucaine Oral Gel in children?
Q: Can I use Mucaine Oral Gel for mouth ulcers?
Q: What is Mucaine Oral Gel?
Q: How to take Mucaine Oral Gel?
Q: Can I use Mucaine Oral Gel for constipation?
- Maalox 175mg/200mg Oral Suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
- Maalox 175mg/200mg Oral Suspension [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
- Oxethazaine - HMIS Online [Internet]. Hmis.online. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Mucaine Gel Mint Sugar Free 350 Ml
- Mucaine Gel Mint Sugar Free 200 Ml
- Mucaine Gel American Ice Cream Soda Flavour Sugar Free 120 Ml
- Mucaine Mint Flavour Bottle Of 120 Ml Gel
- Mucaine Gel Mint Tablets
- Mucaine Orange Flavour Gel 200 Ml
- Mucaine Mint Flavour Gel 200 Ml
- Mucaine Orange Flavour Gel 350 Ml
- Mucaine Mint Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 400 Ml Oral Gel