Mmf 0.1% Lotion
Mmf 0.1 % Description
Mmf Lotion is a topical steroid medicine. It is used to alleviate (relieve) the symptoms of various skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-like redness, swelling and itching. Mmf contains mometason
e as its active ingredient. Avoid the medicine to treat other skin conditions than prescribed by the doctor. It is used for external application and must be applied as recommended by the doctor for the prescribed duration. Wash your hand before and after applying the Mmf Lotion.
- Momate Lotion 30mlBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals30ml Lotion in BottleMRP 386.50₹ 328.52₹ 10.95/Ml
- Elocon Lotion 5mlBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd5ml Lotion in BottleMRP 153.00₹ 130.05₹ 26.01/Ml
Uses of Mmf 0.1 %
Contraindications of Mmf 0.1 %
- If you are allergic to mometasone or any other ingredients of Mmf Lotion.
- If you have rosacea, a skin condition affecting the face.
- If you have itching in your private parts, wounds, nappy rash, skin eruptions and skin infections.
- It can worsen acne, herpes, warts, chickenpox, ringworm or conditions like swelling near the mouth.
Side effects of Mmf 0.1 %
- Skin infections
- Inflammation or infection of the hair follicles.
- Skin thinning
- Red marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Stretch marks
Precautions and Warnings of Mmf 0.1 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
- Your skin becomes irritated or sensitive or develop an infection on your skin.
- Your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
- Your skin disease is worsening.
- Avoid smoking or flames after applying this medicine as it may cause burns.
- Mmf Lotion is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Mode of Action of Mmf 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mmf 0.1 %
- Use Mmf Lotion as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Mmf 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Mmf 0.1 %
- Mmf Lotion should be stored below 25°C.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Mmf 0.1 %
- If you use this medicine more than you should or in large quantities, it may interfere with some hormone balance. It can cause puffiness on the face, swelling of the face and weakness.
- A larger amount for a longer period of time may have an impact on children's growth and development.
- Accidental ingestion of medicine should not cause any concern. However, kindly consult your doctor immediately.