Mirnite 7.5mg Tablet
Mirnite 7.5 MG Description
Mirnite tablet is an antidepressant used to treat Depression. It treats depression by increasing the levels of certain chemicals in the brain, such as Serotonin. It improves mood, relaxes the brain,
and helps reduce depression. Mirnite tablets can be taken with or without food. It is recommended to swallow it as a whole for a fixed time daily. Taking this medicine can lead to increased weight gain and increased appetite. Take good care of your health, indulge in exercising and healthy eating habits while taking this medicine. Other side effects of Mirnite tablets are dizziness, dry mouth, constipation, chest pain, etc. The dosage of Mirnite tablet is as prescribed by your doctor. It may take a few or more weeks to see the result of the medicine. Do not discontinue taking the Mirnite tablet without consulting your doctor.
Uses of Mirnite 7.5 MG
Contraindications of Mirnite 7.5 MG
- If you’ve an allergy to Mirtazapine or any other ingredient of the medicine.
- If you are already on Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors(MAOIs). (Let your doctor know about all other medicines you are taking before starting the dose of Mirnite tablet)
Side effects of Mirnite 7.5 MG
- Dry Mouth
- Weight gain
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Mirnite 7.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are already taking any other medication for depression.
- You are taking any herbal, ayurvedic or over-the-counter medications.
- You have any history of heart attack, liver disease, kidney disease, or tumour of adrenal glands.
- You have any conditions such as phenylketonuria (a birth defect of increased levels of chemical phenylalanine in the body) or glaucoma (eye conditions).
- You have undergone dental or any surgery, or if you’re planning one.
- You are suffering from Pheochromocytoma (tumour in the adrenal gland).
Mode of Action of Mirnite 7.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mirnite 7.5 MG
- Mirnite tablet is a disintegrating tablet to be taken orally.
- It is recommended to be taken at a fixed time.
- Mirnite tablets can be taken with or without food.
- Do not discontinue the medicine abruptly without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Mirnite 7.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Methylene blue
Interactions with food items
- You can continue with your regular diet while taking this medicine. Consult the doctor about any required dietary changes before taking the medication.