Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Mibeta Plus Tablet is a combination medicine. It is used for the prevention of migraine attacks. Mibeta Plus contains propranolol and flunarizine as its active ingredient. Migraine is a type of heada
che that usually occurs on one side of your head and causes throbbing pain. It is often accompanied by symptoms like nausea and sickness, and visual disturbances, sensitivity to light, etc. Take this Tablet at the prescribed dose and duration as advised by your treating doctor. Along with the medication you should also try to avoid migraine triggering factors such as stress, poor sleeping patterns, direct sunlight, tiredness, certain medications like sleeping pills, etc.
|You Save||₹1.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Flunarizine(5.0 Mg) + Propranolol(40.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevention of migraine attacks|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, fatigue, slow heart rate, sleep disturbances|
- Migiplex 5mg TabletBy Arinna Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.23₹ 98.23₹
- Provanol Plus 5mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 111.00₹ 94.35₹
- Zinepra 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.00₹ 84.00₹
- Ciplar Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.54₹ 67.96₹
- Migitus 5mg TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.60₹ 89.60₹
Uses of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to propranolol, flunarizine or any component of Mibeta Plus Tablet
- If you suffer from low blood pressure or slow heart rate.
- If you have a heart-related condition such as heart block, angina, sick sinus or have suffered cardiogenic shock.
- If you suffer from a psychiatric condition such as feeling low, mood swings, Parkinson disease, etc.
- If you have a hormone secreting tumour called phaeochromocytoma.
- If your blood sugar levels are low or you have suffered metabolic acidosis.
Side effects of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Weight gain
- Slow heart rate
- Sleep disturbances
- Cold feet and hands
Precautions and Warnings of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related condition including heart failure, heart block or blood circulation disorder.
- You have liver function problems or muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis), infection of the liver or psoriasis.
- You should stop smoking and consuming tobbacco containing products while on treatment with Mibeta Plus Tablet.
Mode of Action of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Mibeta Plus Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it regularly as directed by your doctor to prevent migraine attacks.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Mibeta Plus Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken along. Hence, inform your doctor about all the medicines supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for a heart condition, for psychiatric illness, anti-diabetics, anti-hypertensives, anticoagulants, anti-infectives, medicines used to reduce acidity, other anti-migraine medicines, medicines for irregular heart rhythm....
Storage and disposal of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Mibeta Plus Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mibeta Plus 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any lifestyle recommendations to prevent or reduce migraine?
- Make a consistent sleep schedule and take proper rest.
- Do meditation and yoga, it helps in relieving stress and provide relaxation.
- Take your meals regularly throughout the day.
- Try to avoid the factors that trigger your migraine (medicine, food, etc.)
- Try to maintain a healthy weight if you are obese or overweight.