Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm Description
Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm contains Hydroquinone as its active ingredient. It is used to treat dark skin discolouration that is caused by the sun or facial marks due to pimples, dark patches or spots o
n the skin. Do not use this medicine to treat any other skin conditions than that prescribed by your doctor. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects while on treatment with this medicine, but they normally fade away with time. However, if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|Uses||Dark skin discolouration|
|Side effects||Application site reactions like burning or stinging sensation, irritation, itching, redness.|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR MELASMA|
Uses of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
Contraindications of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
Side effects of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
Precautions and Warnings of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction or an infection after using Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm. Immediately contact your doctor.
- You are applying for the medicine on a larger skin area, broken skin or under skin folds.
- You have any type of skin infection.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm for 7 days.
- You notice a blue-black darkening on your skin, immediately contact your doctor.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long.
- You should avoid getting any medicine into your eyes, nose, mouth, open wounds, armpits, private parts. In case of such an exposure, you should wash the affected part thoroughly with water.
- Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
- Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
- Store Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm?
Q: How to use Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm?
- You should use Melanorm Lite Cream 15gm as instructed by the doctor. Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use. Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated. Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of medicine....